Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitanshu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2017, 03:03 PM
    Plant hormones
    I am very new to farming. I have Indole-3-Acetic Acid (IAA) and Gibberellic Acid (GA3) but I don't know how to use it. Can you let me know how to use IAA and GA3. Can you please be specific on the quantity and keep the answer simple because I am new to farming.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2017, 05:56 PM
    Google the 2 chemicals, there is a lot of info!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hormones? [ 1 Answers ]

Got the depo provera shot around January so its already been about 3 months that I don't have it been I've only been spotting brown discharge or like lately its been blood but only spotting and first I get lightly cramps then I spot its been like that almost everything week for the last 3 months...

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Hormones [ 1 Answers ]

I spot a week before and after no BC and trying to conceive for a year now. I've tried everything! What do I need to do? And why am I spotting for so long... what can I do about the spotting? Thanks

Hormones or what is going on? [ 3 Answers ]

One week I will feel like I can take on the world, the next I am just mediocre, the third, I don't want anyone to really bother me or even touch me, then I start my period and I get the worst cramps and back pain ever then I start the whole month over again! Just wondering if anyone thinks I...

View more questions Search