Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BryuMaGh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2017, 08:12 AM
    Validate on user ID, Password and Combobox
    I want a user to enter the login details and then select a category from a combobox that makes him access information in the database if the Login information is correct and the value from combo box is not an error message should then surface.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 24, 2017, 07:35 AM
    Okay.

What help do you need?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 24, 2017, 01:22 PM
    Please check my blog on Login Security with VBA (scottgem.wordpress.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Password checker that allows the user to enter a possible password in a textbox [ 1 Answers ]

I need help creating a password checker, the password must be 8 to 15 chars inlength, and nust contain 1 uppercase, and one lower case and one numeric digit, and a dialog box to display a message box displaying a message wheter or not the password is acceptable.

Windows XP User Name and Password [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to install Dragon Naturally Speaking on my computer. I have come to a part where the program is requiring me to insert a Windows User Name and Password I have never heard of a Windows User Name and Password and would know what it is or here to find it When I purchased my computer...

Yahoo user name and password [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my password and user name with Yahoo and cannot contact anyone. Anyone have any ideas

User name and password [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, When ever I used to join this forum, I would automatically join without having to type password or user name, I do this each time now and I don't know why it is as if I am not really a member now. Can you please clarify this problem for me Thanx:confused:

View more questions Search