Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2017, 06:30 PM
    Terror attack in London
    A suspected Islamist terrorist has been shot dead after killing four people and injuring 40 more in a car and knife attack on London's Westminster Bridge and inside the grounds of the Houses of Parliament.
    The attack started at about 2:40pm (local time) when a speeding car ran down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, before crashing into the railings surrounding the Parliament.
    The knife-wielding driver then entered the Parliament grounds and fatally stabbed a police officer, identified as a 48-year-old father with 14 years' service, before himself being shot dead.
    Here we are again, a muslim terrorist attacking in the west. He successfully achieved his objective reaching the grounds of the parliament so that his target was unmistakable. When will we realise that muslims are a fifth column in the west? A dangerous active fifth column. No muslim true to his religion is a peaceful muslim, and you don't need explosives or a gun, just get in a car or truck and you have a lethal weapon.

Where will they strike next? New York? Brussels? Sydney? Washington? The point is you cannot know because they are embedded in the population telling us they are peaceful, but where is the denunciation from the Muslim community?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 22, 2017, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Here we are again, a muslim terrorist attacking in the west.
    This was Muslim like the Westboro Baptist Church or the KKK is Christian.
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2017, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    This was Muslim like the Westboro Baptist Church or the KKK is Christian.
    No, for too long we have dismissed muslim extremism and fundamentalism as outside of Muslim belief, however this is not true. We in the west don't understand muslim thought and their Quoran, and we are eager to believe they mean us no harm, this is the first stage of their jihad, however, all muslim want Sharia Law and when their populations grow they begin to demand it, this is the second stage of their jihad, and the final stage of their jihad is to subject non-muslims. The fundamentalists have fast tracked the third stage but for 1,400 years islam has advanced by the sword

A muslim is permitted to lie to a non-muslim, their ethics are not our ethics
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 22, 2017, 07:04 PM
    A muslim is permitted to lie to a non-muslim, their ethics are not our ethics
    You must live in a very scary world.
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2017, 08:12 PM
    No, I live in the real world where everything might not be what it seems, where politicians lie, and religion cannot be trusted because people have been allowed to cloud the message, where anywhere, at any time, someone with murderous intent might appear. Is any of this familiar to you because it should be?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 01:23 AM
    It's Springtime. Go window shopping in Dearborn in a sleeveless top.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 04:39 AM
    Just curious here Clete, how many Muslims do you know personally, or interact with socially? I bet it's NONE! Any takers? Taking the actions of a few, and blaming the many that is blatant racism, which you keep reinforcing over and over. Terrorists are despicable people true enough but there are many despicable people who aren't Muslims.
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2017, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Just curious here Clete, how many Muslims do you know personally, or interact with socially? I bet it's NONE! Any takers? Taking the actions of a few, and blaming the many that is blatant racism, which you keep reinforcing over and over. Terrorists are despicable people true enough but there are many despicable people who aren't Muslims.
    Just so we are fair here, Tal, perhaps you would tell us about all your Muslim friends, after all you do live in red neck Taxas, don't you? Right now I don't interact with Muslims, when I have, when I was in Pakistan, I found the place was somewhat mixed, some were courteous and helpful to a stranger, and some not friendly, one tried to shake me down for money. I live in a place where there might be a small muslim population and the only reason I know they exist is the way they dress. They don't attend Christian churches or other community events so not much chance of interacting with them. When I talk about muslims I talk about the public face, the terrorists, the dickhead imans who make stupid statements like women bring rape upon themselves, the rabble rousers. By the way talking about the actions of a religion is not racist, it is not racism, it is sectarianism, it is also telling the truth
    Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 06:11 AM
    Lol, not only are there Muslims in my family, but conservatives, liberals, and rednecks, Catholics, and Baptists! Sure we have our share of racists and even drunks, but it's all good when we get together... Mostly :-D
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 01:32 PM
    Tal since you have some in your family tree what discussions have you had with them about sharia law and it affect on assimilating into a U.S.society ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Exactly,Tal!I have been fortunate to know many Muslims as library patrons, as library volunteers, and, yes, as friends.
    Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 02:53 PM
    Sharia law is no different from the canon laws of Catholicism. The level practiced by the devotees of any religion is voluntary. Most sects of Islam in America are local as are the many churches of Christianity, Cdad. To be fair its like that throughout the world as some are more devoted than others to the words and traditions and customs and practices of their religion no matter what it is.

All Muslims are NOT alike, nor do they practice sharia law the same way. ISIS has obviously skewed the view since Muslims have been a part of the American tapestry for a while but this sharia fear has just started the last decade.

I really cannot say I have ever been in a big discussion about it with any of my family or friends.
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2017, 04:51 PM
    Now it comes out Tal we have a closet muslim in our midst, you couldn't have muslims in your family without having a discussion on some level
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 05:31 PM
    Now it comes out Tal we have a closet muslim in our midst, you couldn't have muslims in your family without having a discussion on some level
    I'm a Protestant preacher's kid. I don't remember ever having religious discussions at home or with relatives. That's what we went to Sunday school and Bible class for.
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2017, 05:33 PM
    I'm a Protestant preacher's kid. I don't remember ever having religious discussions at home or with relatives. That's what we went to Sunday school and Bible class for.
    Yes but when you have muslims about there are inevitable discussions
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 05:38 PM
    We had/have Jews and Catholics and even some atheists about, but no religious discussions. There were far more fun and interesting things to talk about.
    Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 06:09 PM
    I put nothing of man between me and my personal relationship with the GOD that I understand.

How would you know since you don't know any? Obviously you know little of respect.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 23, 2017, 06:46 PM
    I have 3 friends (that means them and their family) that are muslim. All of them are peaceful, loving, caring people. In fact, they are far better people than I am.

Seems like you're buying into the hype Clete. I bet you would have been helping round up the Jews during the second world war, because someone told you they were all dangerous, and needed to be exterminated.

Think for yourself, learn for yourself, stop being a sheep!
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2017, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I have 3 friends (that means them and their family) that are muslim. All of them are peaceful, loving, caring people. In fact, they are far better people than I am.

Seems like you're buying into the hype Clete. I bet you would have been helping round up the Jews during the second world war, because someone told you they were all dangerous, and needed to be exterminated.

Think for yourself, learn for yourself, stop being a sheep!
    A very unfair comment, alty I have no german ancestry, and I hate nazi and communists and I don't think exploitation and extermination are an answer. The Jews were victims of a viscous racist ideology, just like the people of Iraq and Syria are victims of a viscous islamist ideology which looks remarkably like nazism. There is a good reason the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem sat out the war in Germany, he agreed with their ideology and would have implemented it when Israel formed if he had the chance. You need to look closer at history, take the blinders off
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2017, 01:06 PM
    1. This was Muslim like the Westboro Baptist Church or the KKK is Christian.
    yup and 86% of moderate Muslim Jordanians believe in death to anyone who leaves the religion. It's time to put an end to this illusion that jihadism is a fringe subsect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between panic attack and anxiety attack? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had this happen twice dizziness along with sweat diarrhea and nausea I thought I was going to die. It wasn't food poison. I have a lot of stress the last time I was watching a horrible movie.

A London Peculiar - an autobiography of a London Policeman in 30s and 40s [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a paperback book I used to have which I am sure was called A London Peculiar. It was an autobiography of a former policeman (I think) who was born around 1900. He went to Blackstock Road Elementary School in Finchley, North London. My grandmother went to the same school at the...

Several years Living in terror [ 1 Answers ]

My neighbors children are calling me all sort of abusive names including "trick" and "whore" through the walls of my home. Is this considered sexual harassment? They also throw trash all over my drive way and cause a lot of raquet hanging out near my door which is directly next to theirs and call...

Daschund terror [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 1/2 year old male dashund who I got when he was about 1 year old. He has a lot of aggressive issues and we think he was abused before we got him. When I walk him he goes crazy at the sight of other dogs, runners, bikers, big trucks... I can control this behavior most of the time but some...

View more questions Search