Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
    1. There is a good reason the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem sat out the war in Germany, he agreed with their ideology and would have implemented it when Israel formed if he had the chance. You need to look closer at history, take the blinders off
    He certainly preferred Hitler's solution than Hitler's initial idea of deporting the Jews . It is unclear if he actually suggested extermination.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2017, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    He certainly preferred Hitler's solution than Hitler's initial idea of deporting the Jews . It is unclear if he actually suggested extermination.
    I don't think it was unclear at all read the book Exodus
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2017, 01:12 AM
    yeah I know what the Bible says . I'm talking about the events of Nov 28, 1941 .The only thing I know for sure is that the Mufti proposed staging a Muslim revolt against the European colonial powers that controlled the ME and North Africa. In return he asked for Hitler to call for “the elimination of the Jewish national home” .The record is less clear that he suggested the extermination of the Jews. Hitler had come to that conclusion before his meeting with Al-Husseini . The fact is that Hitler had determined that the Jews needed extermination in 1919. He wrote that in a letter called the Gemlich letter that is on display at Simon Wiesenthal Center Museum of Tolerance.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2017, 05:35 AM
    And I was talking about 1948. The point is the nazi had their jewish solution and any fellow traveller would have been signed in, seen how successful their methods were and how they could be applied
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2017, 06:59 AM
    You wrote that he sat out of WWII . That was pre-1948 . He sat out because Hitler did not give him the green light . The argument has been that the Mufti fed the idea of extermination into Hitler's head . There is no evidence for that statement .
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2017, 07:36 AM
    I did not make that statement, rather that the Mufti became educated in nazi antisemitism

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between panic attack and anxiety attack? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had this happen twice dizziness along with sweat diarrhea and nausea I thought I was going to die. It wasn't food poison. I have a lot of stress the last time I was watching a horrible movie.

A London Peculiar - an autobiography of a London Policeman in 30s and 40s [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a paperback book I used to have which I am sure was called A London Peculiar. It was an autobiography of a former policeman (I think) who was born around 1900. He went to Blackstock Road Elementary School in Finchley, North London. My grandmother went to the same school at the...

Several years Living in terror [ 1 Answers ]

My neighbors children are calling me all sort of abusive names including "trick" and "whore" through the walls of my home. Is this considered sexual harassment? They also throw trash all over my drive way and cause a lot of raquet hanging out near my door which is directly next to theirs and call...

Daschund terror [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 1/2 year old male dashund who I got when he was about 1 year old. He has a lot of aggressive issues and we think he was abused before we got him. When I walk him he goes crazy at the sight of other dogs, runners, bikers, big trucks... I can control this behavior most of the time but some...

View more questions Search