Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottPeyton23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2017, 02:59 AM
    What happens when you see a psychiatrist
    What happens when you have to see a psychiatrist?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2017, 06:26 AM
    Do you have an appointment with one? A Psychiatrist can play many roles.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 22, 2017, 09:25 AM
    "Have to?"
    How so? Court ordered? Domestic dispute? Are you under 18? Petty crime? Determination for eligibility for disability? Parents are making you go?

What we answer will depend on your reason for having to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dire need of psychiatrist [ 5 Answers ]

I moved to CA from MA where getting a doctor was as simple as going into the office with your MassHealth card. I really wish I could say the same for CA I have medicare through SSDI and I also have Medical. The furthest I have gotten to getting a new doctor is the countless un-returned...

The Psychiatrist and the Proctologist [ 2 Answers ]

Best friends graduated from medical school at the same time and decided that, in spite of two different specialties, they would open a practice together to share office space and personnel. Dr. Smith was the psychiatrist and Dr. Jones was the proctologist. They put up a sign reading: "Dr. Smith...

Should I see a psychiatrist [ 11 Answers ]

I am not very familiar with psychological disorders, and I feel like I am a normal person, but I also feel like I know a lot of people who go to psychiatrists that seem to be normal as well. I am now 25 years old, 3 years out of school and I am living my dream job and being very successful at it....

Seeing a psychiatrist [ 1 Answers ]

Can people from England see a psychiatrist for free? Maybe after a GP recommends it. Is this service part of the NHS or private sector?

View more questions Search