Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimgarlie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2017, 04:35 PM
    Reverse stock split questions
    My Company has 14,448,000 Shares out standing and I am doing a one for reverse stock split bringing the total Shares outstanding down to 3,612,000 Shares Outstanding. One website told me the Authorized Shares and the Par Value will not change. Based on this I made an adjustment to off set the difference so my balance sheet balances.

I suppose my questions are: 1) Is this proper and 2) do I make the change in the period we did the reverse split or do I go back to inception and adjust all prior years?

Check out some similar questions!

Reverse Split [ 1 Answers ]

I had invested in a penny stock a while back. It has done two reverse splits since and I have been left with ZERO shares (the company still trades). It has been removed from my portfolio completely. Am I able to write this off as a loss when filing taxes?

Accounting for Reverse Stock Split [ 9 Answers ]

My company is doing a reverse stock split, no change on par value Originally we have 100 million shares at a par value of $.001 for an amount on General Ledger of $100,000.00 We are doing 1 for 3 reverse split. I know that debit will need to go to Common Stock account, where will credit...

What is the cost price of stock that had stock split, merger and another stock split? [ 0 Answers ]

(1) stock split 7.3839 sh to 14.7669 total cost 475.32 (2) merged total 15.0880 shr @.6611667 ration = 9.9832 total cost 475.32 sh (3) another stock split when it reach 11.0067 to 22.0134shares total cost $593.91 (4) total shares todate 74.595 share. (5) what is the cost basis of the 74.595...

DIVIDENT POLICY: what is stock divident, stock split n stock repurchase? [ 4 Answers ]

DIVIDENT POLICY: What is stock divident, stock split n stock repurchase?? Send it with appropriate notes

Stock Split and Stock Dividend Differentiated [ 2 Answers ]

What are the differences between the accounting and securities market between the 2 methods of increasing the number of shares outstanding. The 2 methods are stock splits and stock dividends.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.