Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QUentinWhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2017, 07:46 AM
    How does "The Clash of Civilizations" apply to the identity perspective?
    How does the book "The ClashCivilisationsions" apply to the identity perspective?

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 21, 2017, 08:41 AM
    Have you read the book? Wikipedia has a good article on it, plus there are other sites that explain.

"The Clash of Civilizations (COC) is a hypothesis that people's cultural and religious identities will be the primary source of conflict in the post-Cold War world."
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Civilizations

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to apply for portuguese passport without identity proof [ 3 Answers ]

I want to apply for portuguese passport, I have some documents of my father which can be eused but I don't have any identity proof of his with regards to that... Can you help me out

Ancient civilizations [ 1 Answers ]

Why were the early chinese unaware of other ancient civilizations in egypt mesopotamia and india? Can you describe three actions the emperor Shi Huangdi took to unite china. Why did the han dynasty promote the ideas of confucius?

Ancient civilizations [ 26 Answers ]

I just watched Is it real? On National Geographic on the Lost City Atlantis. And some are saying that the hieroglyphics on the pyramids and the Sphinx talk about aliens. The commentator also mentioned that the Mayans and Egyptians must have had aliens helping them to make their building...

Early civilizations in Americas [ 1 Answers ]

How did the geographic location of early empres in the Americas differ from that of empires in Africa, Middle East and East Asia?

History (early civilizations) [ 1 Answers ]

Which of the following can be considered a short-term effect of the Neolithic agricultural revolution? Growth in population Acquiring more possesions Increased warfare Women lose status:o

View more questions Search