Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasperhorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2017, 02:02 AM
    Can anyone tell me the concepts of music(dynamics, tone color, melody, key and rhythm
    Can anyone tell me the concepts of music(dynamics, tone color, melody, key and rhythm-short/long note) of "Yesterday-the Beatles " and "Take me home, country road"? Thanks for helping me
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 20, 2017, 06:56 AM
    We don't do homework, and besides, this should be fun.
    Give us what you have, and maybe we will contribute.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happened to Juliet Bell who played Melody on the children's video melody magic? [ 0 Answers ]

Whatever happened to the actress Juliet Bell who played Melody in the children's video Melody Magic in Musicland?

Hair color/skin tone? [ 0 Answers ]

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4015/pic2fw.jpg What is my exact hair color and skin tone, undertones and everything you can think of, for future reference? (Helps to know your colors well when picking makeup, no?)Thank you!

Changing hair color from red tone to ash tone [ 1 Answers ]

I used Feria Hair color Crushed Garnet to color my hair over the winter. It was a really nice shade, had lots of compliments. I want to change for the summer to Natural Hair Colour 51/2C ash brown. Will the red pigment cause any problems changing to an ash tone? My natural hair color is...

Two Tone Hair Color Removal [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair since I was 12 (I'm 26 now), I've always done a dark reddish brown (my hair is naturally a dark brown). I got lazy and didn't dye my hair for a while, so I had about 4 inches of roots, and probably around six inches of dyed hair, the color difference wasn't so...

Color changes in skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in skin color between the palms of hands and lips;what is the difference in the skin color between the genitals and the soles of the feet;what is the difference in the skin color and thickness in the palms of the hand of a person who does heavy manual labor and one who does...

View more questions Search