Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bair1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2017, 08:15 PM
    I broke my penis and I have no insurance
    I was having intercourse with my wife and made a miss lick continuing on.the next day my penis and genitals were dark black.I went to dr. she said not to worry it was caused from rough sex.I went back a few weeks later because it did not feel right by grasping it,it felt like it had a broken spot it,dr. could not feel anything,during all this there was never any pain.now its been 3 years later and I have yet to get a full erection and have no insurance.what do I do.I now live in another state?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Mar 17, 2017, 09:12 PM
    Cut it off and become a girl.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 18, 2017, 06:50 AM
    It's not uncommon, and yes it is called 'broken.'
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ly-break-your/
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2017, 07:23 AM
    So this happened 3 years ago?? Now you want help? Where do you live?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 19, 2017, 03:38 AM
    Gee guys, give him a break. It's real. Bair, go to the nearest walk in clinic. Many hospitals have one in the same building or nearby. Go there and ask if you can be seen on a non-emergency basis and what to do about no insurance.
    Or, figure out a way to get insurance, even if it means a low paying job that has benefits.

This wasn't fair because the doctor didn't do her job right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Handle broke -- metal shaft broke off... where do you get this?? [ 2 Answers ]

My handle broke in the middle metal shaft... think my lawn guys did it because it worked fine in the morning before they came and did their thing. Where do you get middle shaft or slide handle replacement?

Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very...

Penis vein attached to tip of penis? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I'm 20 and for as long as I can remember I have had a vein on the bottom side of my penis that runs all the way up and is attached to the head of my penis. I can only partially pull the skin down over the head of the penis before the part that is attached to the vein will pull tight. I am...

View more questions Search