excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2017, 07:33 AM
    Trump report card
    Hello:

Muslim ban #1 - BLOCKED

Repeal and Replace Obamacare - Ain't NEVER gonna happen

Muslim ban #2 - BLOCKED

Wall paid for by Mexico - WE'RE paying for it.. You KNEW we would..

excon
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2017, 08:36 AM
    There's more.

One of the closest alliances in history has been that of the US and UK. Yesterday, Trump/Spicer did their best to undermine it by accusing the Brits of spying on Trump at the request of President Obama. The source Spicer cited was Andrew Napolitano, a well-known moronic commentator paid by FOX News and who appears only on that channel.

It gets nuttier and nuttier.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2017, 09:23 AM
    Now be fair he has achieved something

The keystone pipeline is proceeding, some jobs have not fled to Mexico, twitter has become the official media outlet for the White House
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2017, 01:54 PM
    Trump's budget just keeps on giving.

Remember those out-of-work coal miners Trump swore to help? So he could get their vote?

Well, he just reduced their help by several hundred million dollars in programs designed to assist the unemployed miners and their families. The REAL Trump is emerging.
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2017, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Trump's budget just keeps on giving.

Someone has to pay for beefing up the overblown military budget, Bush I & II had a war, Obama had a war, now Dump has to have a war, and you can't fight a war without the military or so the B/S flows. Time for the US to consider who they are going to fight this time. Some towel heads in Iraq, in Syria, In Libya, in Yemen, In Afghanistan or someone who can kick their but. I would say Dump has opted for the latter option but he might start with "little" North Korea, if Kim gives him any more lip. I don't know who has the bigger ego Dump or Kim, but they are going to have a pissing competition
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2017, 08:29 AM
    In public view of the world, Trump says Angela Merkel was wiretapped. Merkel just looks at him like he's nuts. With the Irish leaders in the room, Trump quotes an Irish proverb which he says he has always loved. I love Ireland, he says. The proverb is nasty and vindictive and suits Trump PERFECTLY. But it is not remotely connected to Ireland, and was written by a Nigerian.

The man is LITERALLY insane !!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 18, 2017, 09:16 AM
    Was Trump set up or is everyone on his team stupid? Methinks they need a librarian in their midst. The "proverb" is from a poem by a Nigerian Muslim....

From CNN:
    A White House spokeswoman told the Hill the proverb was supplied in an email on March 8 by the State Department via the National Security Council "as building blocks in advances of this event."

"These building blocks were supplied in the context of the Shamrock Ceremony and were ultimately used in the prepared remarks for the luncheon," the statement read.

In a Google search, the poem is tagged with a four-leaf clover, not a shamrock.

Remember to Forget

Always remember to forget,
    The things that make you sad,
    But never forget to remember,
    The things that make you glad.

The friends that proved untrue,
    Those that have stuck to you.

The trouble that passed away,
    The blessings that come each day.

Always remember to do your duty,
    And some kindness day by day,
    But never forget to live a useful and happy life,
    That is the only way.

Albashir Adam Alhassan, written in 2001

Comment on poemhunter.com:

"Albashir Adam Alhassan didn't write this poem. He plagiarized it. I found a reference to the poem in a book called 'Under Construction: Pardon the Mess: A Collection of Family-Building Thoughts' by Viola Walden that was published in 1994. Albashir Adam Alhassan was born in 1985. Do the math."
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2017, 09:17 AM
    Hello again, A:

As you say, there's MORE. The BUCK will NEVER land on Trumps desk.

Trump launches a disastrous attack on Yemen and blames the GENERALS or OBAMA when it fails. Trump LIES about the UK on TV and blames a FOX broadcaster when he's proven wrong.. Trump LIES about the size of his win during a press conference, and blames somebody else for giving him the wrong information when he's proven wrong..

"I hate a liar more than I hate a thief.. A thief is only after my salary. A LIAR is after my reality" - 50 cent

excon
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 18, 2017, 09:28 AM
    II give him an F! He doesn't study, do his homework, and has no grasp of the job! He lies and doesn't play well with others! A complete maroon! For that he gets an A+.
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2017, 03:41 AM
    So he is inept, because he is used to being treated as a god, but in this arena every utterance is questioned
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2017, 05:15 AM
    He gets very high marks though for selling BS to his fearful, desperate base of voters though. That is to powerful to ignore, whatever else anybody thinks about this bully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complex Tarot Card Probability. Drawing 80 cards w/o 22 trump cards being consecutive [ 1 Answers ]

My Nephew is into Tarot Cards. I am teaching him math. He asked me a question I have no idea how to answer. A new deck has 80 Cards in it, including 2 non-use cards. If we draw all 80 cards in a random order 1-80, what are the chance that we will not get any consecutive trump cards, of which there...

Green card holder refuses to get new expiring card... how do I report this? [ 0 Answers ]

I am aware of someone that entered legally into the US almost 50 years ago as a young child. At the age of 18 he applied for and received an Alien Registration card, which at that time wasn't required to renew. The laws have since changed and all holders of Green Cards are required to update to...

I lost my report card? [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my 4th quarter report card! This is important because I need my last quarter report card to get into cheerleading. I love to cheer. I really want to get in but all pop warner (its like the type of cheer squad)teams require your last report card. I wanted to tell the school to print me...

Report green card fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I've known a person who obtained a green card through a fake sponsored company using fake paperwork about a year ago. He's conducting a business and fooling around many people. He's such a con artist and must be stopped. Tell me the right and best way of reporting it and revoke his status. He's...

How to get ex-husbands card off my credit report [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I pulled a copy of my credit report yesterday and I noticed that my ex-husband's Visa card is still on my list of credit. I was only an authorized signer on the account but I was taken off during our divorce. How can I get this off my credit report. He has that card maxed out and its...

View more questions Search