Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackieme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2017, 07:01 AM
    Drugs!
    Hi, My father went to Italy for two weeks. His family members are convinced that his sister drugs him in order to steal some property from him. I want to convince him to take a drug test when he comes back. How long does it stay in your system? Thank you
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 16, 2017, 07:35 AM
    Oh boy.

Do you know what drugs she would use? Does she have access to these drugs?

What evidence that this action is coerced and not voluntary?

This smacks of family drama, I would investigate it further before you jump to the conclusion of drugs. I would also contact the authorities if you're that certain that something like this happened.
    jackieme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2017, 07:42 AM
    Hi I'm not sure what drugs she could use. I know a lot of drama and evil people. I know she takes sleeping pills. She could use those. The evidence is the way he behaves like when he arrives there he is all happy and good and after a couple of days he looks out of it etc.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2017, 07:56 AM
    If it were me I wouldn't make any accusations based on that evidence.

Is your concern that she drugs him and then has him sign documentation while under the influence? Are the family members that are convinced in Italy as well? Have they approached the sister or your father with these ideas?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2017, 09:09 AM
    It may still show up in his system when he returns after two weeks but good luck convincing him to submit to a drug test. You do better having PROOF he got ripped off by his sister and hearsay from family isn't proof.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 16, 2017, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieme View Post
    Hi I'm not sure what drugs she could use. I know a lot of drama and evil people. I know she takes sleeping pills. She could use those. The evidence is the way he behaves like when he arrives there he is all happy and good and after a couple of days he looks out of it etc.
    It is illegal to drug someone. Giving him drugs to make him more pliable is against the law. For example, date-rape drugs. This is similar in so much that his free will be being altered by drugs. Call the police. Seriously, right now.

You have to be committed to this though.

Have you approached and talked to your father? That might be a better option then accusations that his sister, is drugging him for personal gain. There could be a LOT more going on here then you know, and then he wants you to know about.

The awful truth is that you're his son and until he's dead and buried (maybe even after that) you're not obligated to be part of his business dealings, even if it is with your Aunt. Back off.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 16, 2017, 12:58 PM
    Call the police? They are going to be annoyed. There isn't one shred of evidence. Acting 'out of it' isn't going to help one bit. He could be full of good food and lots of good wine for all anyone knows.

Of course, people DO get drugged and poisoned all the time. I watch too much Forensic Files, I guess, but they are all true stories.
    It's just that you are going about this all wrong.
    Start with finding out what properties he owns, and other assets.
    Second, ask him how he FELT after a few days.
    Third, ask ONCE if he will take a blood test. Once sentence. Do not belabor it. He could end up running back to his sister because she's more fun and you all are just plain nuts.
    If he is able to travel abroad, he is capable of making his own decisions.
    Including giving everything he owns to his sister...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drugs [ 1 Answers ]

My child is on parole and mess up and hot high needs to go in to treatment not back to prison should my child got check in or take a chance and tell the officer

Drugs [ 2 Answers ]

I have been suspended for 5 days for leaving my high school campus and going to smoke weed at my house and came back to school high , it then got reported I was suspended for 5 days and I have court tomorrow , I have never been in serious trouble before and I am 16 ,what will happen possibly?

How do I get out of drugs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that has done crack since he was 14 years old and he is 30 now he needs help I know he wants to stop but he can not can somebody recommend me somebody that can really help he has three little girls that love him and his wife please he lives in fairbun ga:(

He does drugs and I'm against that. [ 17 Answers ]

I don't judge people. But I have my friends who act and think most like me... we don't do drugs... we don't get drunk at parties and rarely are we even in a position to have to say no to that stuff because were just not around it... Like I said, I don't judge people.. buts its not like I go up...

Can I take these certain drugs? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it's OK to take tylenol, motrin, etc while being pregnant for a headache? Thanks in advance! :)

View more questions Search