Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay_5114 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2017, 10:41 AM
    How to send data that is read from a text file to sql database using java n only java
    I need to read a text file that is in client machine and then send its content(String) directly to sql database table in the server
    Its not specific TCP or UDP

Thanks in advance
    Jay
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 15, 2017, 08:36 AM
    Will the app be running on the Client machine or the server?

1). Create a program that will query a table on the database server from the client machine. Java should have some api to do that.
    2). Read in file.
    3). Generate insert/update query and send to database.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Java program read and write text file HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Design a Java program to read a text file called jazz.txt and write another text file called fourstar.txt. Each line of the input file consists of a star-rating and a jazz record title separated by a space, e.g. **** Birth of the cool ** Miles Davis with Horns *** Dig **** Cookin' At the...

I want display the data stored in text file in java without jdbc [ 0 Answers ]

The text file contains emp details like eid,ename,age,doj,sex,designation Each field has multiple data I want to display it Can you help me with the code

How do I send data to a javascript file to a java file [ 1 Answers ]

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <meta charset="ISO-8859-1"> <title>new user</title> </head> <body> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">

Create a Chart in JPEG using Java inputs from text file [ 0 Answers ]

I need to create a program that will generate a Chart in Jpeg type of file that reads the input from a text file. I am actually creating a College Subject Chart that will shows whether the subject is pre-requisite or not pre-requisite. So there will be arrows and boxes from the...

How to read file from client machine in Java code? [ 0 Answers ]

For example :- Application is deployed on server, it I give file path from client machine application search file on server folder. It should search on client machine...

View more questions Search