Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa mukono Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2017, 08:53 AM
    Correcting errors
    Lyn a customer and a supplier has settled her account of $300 by purchases ledger contra but has not been recorded in the books
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 12, 2017, 09:17 AM
    Because this is homework, we need for you to show your work or explain where you are having problems. We won't do your work for you, but we will give you help find the answer.

Thank you.
    melissa mukono Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2017, 09:38 AM
    I'm not getting the question that should I debit the purchases account or credit the suspense
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2017, 06:17 PM
    Logic suggests you correct the balance of the customers account

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Correcting errors [ 1 Answers ]

I had a questions, and here it goes. I hope you'll answer this as fast as you can because I really need the answer. This is all about correcting the errors and then proceed to trial balance. Supplies- 3,751 Given clue error: A return of $67 of defective supplies was erroneously posted as...

What are the general errors and complicated errors in PC, and their solutions [ 0 Answers ]

Computer general and complicated errors

Correcting entries [ 1 Answers ]

Which accounts would I use to correct an entry, where a bill was posted as being paid and later it was realized that the bill was paid with the owner's personal money?

Correcting scars [ 2 Answers ]

I cut myself for three years and now I have very noticeable scars all over my arms legs ankles and I don't know how to reduce their visibility or make them less obvious... any ideas?

View more questions Search