Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hamletsl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2017, 07:38 PM
    Depo provera shot
    I took first deposit shot dec 21st 2016, and didn't take 2 shot. I didn't bleed in the beginning but I started bleeding like 1 week before feb 25, 2017 n had sex all from feb 25 to mar 4. Can I become pregnant? Very concerned,,
    FYI... still bleeding the whole time until march 8 I stopped
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2017, 07:25 AM
    Pregnancy may be a possibility, but it can take some time for cycles to regulate after stopping injections... even having only one.

Until cycles become regular again, it will be more challenging to use them I epping track ovulation. If possible try to have sex every 2 to 3 days throughout each cycle, if trying to become pregnant.

If you aren't trying to become pregnant, don't assume it can't happen jut because cycles have not regulated. Use a reliable contraceptive if wanting to lessen chance of pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo provera shot [ 0 Answers ]

I had my daughter in July. I got my first depo provera shot on August 27. 2 weeks later my ex came in me after I told him numerous times to pull out. I've had pregnancy symptoms kind of be nauseous, back aches, majorly constipated, and my stomach feels hard. I haven't gained weight I've lost about...

Depo provera shot [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 18. I got my depo provera shot (during my period), the next day my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant?

Depo Provera Shot [ 0 Answers ]

I heard from a few people that some women who have had the depo provera shot can Bleed up to a month or even 2 whole months. Is this true?

Depo provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

I was put on the birth control depo shot. And one of the side effects is irregular bleeding. Well I thought it was going to be a little bleeding once every three weeks or something like that.. But I have been lightly bleeding everyday since I have been on the shot. And I have been on it for...

Depo provera shot [ 1 Answers ]

HI I took my first depo shot on Jan 19 and my next one is due April 12 but I don't want to take it anymore because I get excessive bledding I've been on my period for ten days already, the first time I got my period for only 12 days but that was because I went to the doctor and he gave me...

View more questions Search