Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    welshgirl100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Am i Psychic?
    Hello
    I keep having the same dreams about winning the lottery.

The first dream I had was about a year ago and when I woke up from the dream I could only remember 3 numbers which were 2 , 7 and 14. So on the Saturday I put the 3 numbers on and picked some other random numbers and the 3 numbers that I picked came up and I won a tenner.

The second dream that I has was a week ago and when I woke up I could only remember 2numbers which were 7 and 11. So I put the two numbers on and picked 4 other random numbers but this time they never came up, but when I checked the thunderball numbers for the same night, there they were 7 and 11.

I don't know if this is just a coincidence or some just want me to win the lottery!
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Apr 18, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Based on these two events alone, no - I don't think you are psychic.

However - maybe at the time you were in tune with something and got a little extra "advantage"... maybe it's Karma.

:)

I hope you win again next time!
    Hair Bug Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by welshgirl100
    Hello
    I keep having the same dreams about winning the lottery.

The first dream i had was about a year ago and when i woke up from the dream i could only remember 3 numbers which were 2 , 7 and 14. So on the saturday i put the 3 numbers on and picked some other random numbers and the 3 numbers that i picked came up and i won a tenner.

The second dream that i has was a week ago and when i woke up i could only remember 2numbers which were 7 and 11. So i put the two numbers on and picked 4 other random numbers but this time they never came up, but when i checked the thunderball numbers for the same night, there they were 7 and 11.

I dont know if this is just a coincidence or some just want me to win the lottery!
    I'd agree, it is chance. You are no more likely to win than anyone else! Psychics are nothing more than a collection of vague lucky guesses. Continue to win though!

- Thom
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

May 17, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Wow! You may not be psychic in any classic sense I've ever heard or read about, but I HAVE read several books with the viewpoint that you can train yourself to remember everything about your dreams over a period and write the important part down. Most suggest meditation of some sort before bedtime. Who knows - you may remember enough to get the whole number next time - or the exact game AND number to play!

Of course, my husband (a pessimist) would point out that you're as likely to be struck by lightning as win anything in a contest or lottery - but he often goes to trade shows, where he puts a couple of free tickets down for something nice, like a weekend at a really nice resort on the coast, and he has won repeatedly! (We treated the free weekend like a second honeymoon... *grin*)

Who knows - you may be the next winner!
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

May 26, 2007, 08:13 PM
    You might not be a psychic but you do have a very special ability! I have dreams of reality and they really come true! (some of them) that is...
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Hmmm... usually a psychic will never have anything easy as what you are having especially when it comes to the lotto,lol
    I would definitely say coincidence but it does not hurt to keep playing those numbers that you see
    p.s. maybe they mean something else
    Could be half of an address or something, maybe someone's birth day
    Look into it if it keeps occurring
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 04:12 PM
    4 8 15 16 23 42
    Mommy2gio Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 10:28 PM
    I don't know if you have ever seen Sylvia Brown but she is a phycic that appears on the Montell Williams show on wednesdays... Anyway A lot have people ask her about seeing numbers and are they signs? She says yes but not in the way you think. She actually mentions the number 7( or numbers adding up to seven like 43... 4+3=7) which is the highest spiriual number and usually those who see it over and over again are those who have a hightened spirituality and that you are more acceptable to picking up on things that others might ignore. Anyway so it may not be that you are supposed to win the lottery but that you are open to many other things that others aren't. I'm not a huge relgious person but I do watch that show and there are some crazy things that happen.

Also keep a dream journal. My dad did that for the longest time and he said you will be amazed at how many things come true that you don't even realize until you read back through it. I myself have had at least two dreams that were almost word for word of the actual situation. Good luck!
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 31, 2007, 10:41 PM
    I think that everyone has some "random luck" I had a dream about cash 3 and I won but it was only one time and I won 2,000. Other times I have dreamed and not won anything but I think there is a certain amount of good luck that a person can get. I bought a real four leave clover incapsuled in a necklace charm and I won good on a scratch off ticket the same day I got it, I had a feeling that I would win and I did. I have heard of many people that play there numbers or specific dream numbers, etc and win but I think it mostly has to do with pure Luck. I do believe in phychics but they are given special powers and can usually see others future before their own.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 2, 2008, 03:54 PM
    I do believe that there are some Pychics who do see things others haven't honed in on. Although I'm somewhat sceptical of someone just out to make a buck by telling you things you want to hear. There's no harm in playing your numbers... but don't you think if pychics could see the numbers they would have already won the "big one" themselves?
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jan 2, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    I do believe that there are some Pychics who do see things others haven't honed in on. Although I'm somewhat sceptical of someone just out to make a buck by telling you things you want to hear. There's no harm in playing your numbers...but don't you think if pychics could see the numbers they would have already won the "big one" themselves?
    As with other professions, one will occasionally find some who are disingenuous and that is most unfortunate. But the high-quality professional psychics who have studied and have proven themselves over and over, time and again to many others whom they read for have high ethical standards which they subscribe to.

The reason psychics do not readily give out lottery numbers, etc. or use it for themselves is because they work with higher dimensional help and in the higher dimensions of God's Light, truth and ethics coupled with an honest way to make a living are of prime consideration which translates into little to no information coming into the Earth plane from that source to disseminate. That is why many psychics may not be immensely wealthy. With high ethical standards they prefer to work honestly as many others do, knowing that if they don't, the Law of Cause and Effect (or karma) will come around full circle and visit them, something few want to encounter.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2008, 12:32 AM
    A man named Raymond Buckland wrote a book about dreams. He addressed this issue directly. He talks about dreaming lotto numbers. I can't remember the name of the book. It was small and I think had the words "Gypsy" and "Dreams" in the title.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 02:49 PM
    You might be somewhat psychic that these numbers are going to hit BUT
    The tricky part is getting psychic enough to know WHEN AND WHICH game they are going to hit.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 3, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    As with other professions, one will occasionally find some who are disingenuous and that is most unfortunate. But the high-quality professional psychics who have studied and have proven themselves over and over, time and again to many others whom they read for have high ethical standards which they subscribe to.

The reason psychics do not readily give out lottery numbers, etc. or use it for themselves is because they work with higher dimensional help and in the higher dimensions of God's Light, truth and ethics coupled with an honest way to make a living are of prime consideration which translates into little to no information coming into the Earth plane from that source to disseminate. That is why many psychics may not be immensely wealthy. With high ethical standards they prefer to work honestly as many others do, knowing that if they don't, the Law of Cause and Effect (or karma) will come around full circle and visit them, something few want to encounter.

Point well taken. I wasn't trying to imply that all phychics would take advantage in this way, or that someone couldn't see numbers in dreams. I have dreams that confuse me very much also. I've always had dreams almost every time I sleep, but for at least the last year and a half, it seems I dream from the time I fall asleep until the time I awake. It's very exhausting actually. Sometimes I dream of things that actually come true, but most times I have dreams that are so tatally bizarre. They are like motion pictures running through my head... very vivid. I can usually remember every detail when I wake up. I only tell certain people about the dreams because no one that I know seems to just have your "run of the mill" dreams, maybe about something that has been on their minds, or about someone they are missing at the time. Mine are so different than that.

Any thoughts?. I need some peaceful sleep, lol

~Jo

Jan 3, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Point well taken. I wasn't trying to imply that all phychics would take advantage in this way, or that someone couldn't see numbers in dreams. I have dreams that confuse me very much also. I've always had dreams almost every time I sleep, but for at least the last year and a half, it seems I dream from the time I fall asleep until the time I awake. It's very exhausting actually. Sometimes I dream of things that actually come true, but most times I have dreams that are so tatally bizzare. They are like motion pictures running through my head...very vivid. I can usually remember every detail when I wake up. I only tell certain people about the dreams because no one that I know seems to just have your "run of the mill" dreams, maybe about something that has been on their minds, or about someone they are missing at the time. Mine are so different than that.

Any thoughts?...I need some peaceful sleep, lol

~Jo
    Psychics have to have integrity in their work otherwise people will soon catch on and not return to them. The best way to find out is to know through experience or from someone who has gone to them.

As it pertains to dreams, dreams do not have to become strictly a "psychic" thing. Did you know that the Holy Bible contains references about dreams and their interpretation? It does and the following passages illustrate this fact.

"As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams." -- DANIEL 1:17 (KJV)

"Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold: the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure." -- DANIEL 2:45 (KJV)

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" -- JOEL 2:28 (KJV)

"In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then He openeth the ears of men: and sealeth their instruction." -- JOB 33: 15-16 (KJV)

I know this particular forum is not a forum to discuss Biblical teachings, however, one cannot discount the fact that dreams and dream interpretation is in the Bible and people should be made aware of this fact. Also, you may have been wondering how, in a Scriptural context, this ties in with your dream question. So, now there is a Biblical basis for dreamwork (and hopefully you can get some Peaceful sleep).

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2008, 12:55 AM
    Psychics have to have integrity in their work otherwise people will soon catch on and not return to them. The best way to find out is to know through experience or from someone who has gone to them.

As it pertains to dreams, dreams do not have to become strictly a "psychic" thing. Did you know that the Holy Bible contains references about dreams and their interpretation? It does and the following passages illustrate this fact.

"As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams." -- DANIEL 1:17 (KJV)

"Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold: the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure." -- DANIEL 2:45 (KJV)

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" -- JOEL 2:28 (KJV)

"In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then He openeth the ears of men: and sealeth their instruction." -- JOB 33: 15-16 (KJV)

I know this particular forum is not a forum to discuss Biblical teachings, however, one cannot discount the fact that dreams and dream interpretation is in the Bible and people should be made aware of this fact. Also, you may have been wondering how, in a Scriptural context, this ties in with your dream question. So, now there is a Biblical basis for dreamwork (and hopefully you can get some Peaceful sleep).

Thank you very much for taking your time to respond to me. I appreciate it very much and actually didn't know about the Bible reference, so thank you for that. I hate to take up more of your time, but I have to share this with someone. Today I had a really awful headache, and decided to try and have a nap to get rid of it if I could. I had a terrible dream. It wasn't a nightmare, in the sense that I was scared or shaking when I woke up... just really disturbing. I drempt I was in a big room with a lot of people. It felt like a bar... people drinking and having a good time. All of a sudden a man with a gun came in, and it was like I knew he was looking to shoot 2 women, but not any woman in particular. I was really scared. He found two girls sitting together, and just walked up and shot them both in the head. I was hiding, but he just casually walked out. Every part of the dream was very vivid, right down to what people were drinking, and peoples faces, but I only recognised the people I was with.

It must have woken me, so I got up and just really passed it off as another one of my strange dreams... although it bothered me some. Anyway, I went about making myself something to eat, but found afterwards I still didn't feel well and I laid back down. I ended up having a dream that was very similar. A gunman walking into a big room full of people, and just randomly shooting them in the head. I remembered many details when I woke up again, but I should probably write them down because I tend to forget them within the first little while after waking up. I don't know how to take this! I'm actually a little freaked out by it now.

Again thank you, and I will try and read up from some of the verses that you gave me to consider.

~j
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Jan 4, 2008, 07:09 AM
    I wanted to add that my hubby (remember, Mr. Pessimist?) has put in for a snowmobile drawing every year when we go to Fryeburg Fair. Remember how he has always said you have better luck of being hit by lightning than winning such things? Well, he's now the proud owner of a new 2007 Polaris snowmobile.

I say again: Keep trying whatever your intuition tells you is right for what you're dreaming. "Lightning" may strike when you least expect it! (And "Mr. Pessimist" has stopped telling me I'll never win anything on lottery tickets... lol)

Jan 4, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Thankyou very much for taking your time to respond to me. I appreciate it very much and actually didn't know about the Bible reference, so thankyou for that. I hate to take up more of your time, but I have to share this with someone. Today I had a really awful headache, and decided to try and have a nap to get rid of it if I could. I had a terrible dream. It wasn't a nightmare, in the sense that I was scared or shaking when I woke up...just really disturbing. I drempt I was in a big room with alot of people. It felt like a bar...people drinking and having a good time. All of a sudden a man with a gun came in, and it was like I knew he was looking to shoot 2 women, but not any woman in particular. I was really scared. He found two girls sitting together, and just walked up and shot them both in the head. I was hiding, but he just casually walked out. Every part of the dream was very vivid, right down to what people were drinking, and peoples faces, but I only recognised the people I was with.

It must have woken me, so I got up and just really passed it off as another one of my strange dreams...although it bothered me some. Anyway, I went about making myself something to eat, but found afterwards I still didn't feel well and I layed back down. I ended up having a dream that was very similar. A gunman walking into a big room full of people, and just randomly shooting them in the head. I remembered many details when I woke up again, but I should probably write them down because I tend to forget them within the first little while after waking up. I don't know how to take this! I'm actually a little freaked out by it now.

Again thankyou, and I will try and read up from some of the verses that you gave me to consider.

~j
    You're very welcome! I hope the given Scriptures will help you to understand some more about dreams. God can indeed speak to people in dreams! In dreams, things can appear symbolic in order to relay a message as that is the way that Spirit often communicates. If at first it may not make much sense, the interpretation may be considered at another time when perhaps more has happened to allow you to understand the meaning better. Many have received wonderful direction through Divinely-inspired dreams.

About your particular dreams (and please know that you are not taking up my time, I come here to share, so feel free to speak to me on whatever you have in mind), your continuous dreams appear to indicate some confusion going on in some area or aspect of your life. It may be that subconsciously you may have been having some doubts or concerns about female friends or relatives whom you wish would perhaps take a different position on things. The man who comes up and does the shooting may represent a panacea to the "headache" they are causing you, though of course you know the shooting is only symbolic and not to be an actual act by any means! You may wish for someone to intervene in this concern but you want to keep out of the fray of things so that the problem can be rectified. I do not do Dream Interpretations but in this instance, this is what appeared and it may be that there is a situation in your life presently where some of this information could apply. Please do let me know and again, thank YOU for your comments!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2008, 06:09 PM
    You're very welcome! I hope the given Scriptures will help you to understand some more about dreams. God can indeed speak to people in dreams! In dreams, things can appear symbolic in order to relay a message as that is the way that Spirit often communicates. If at first it may not make much sense, the interpretation may be considered at another time when perhaps more has happened to allow you to understand the meaning better. Many have received wonderful direction through Divinely-inspired dreams.

About your particular dreams (and please know that you are not taking up my time, I come here to share, so feel free to speak to me on whatever you have in mind), your continuous dreams appear to indicate some confusion going on in some area or aspect of your life. It may be that subconsciously you may have been having some doubts or concerns about female friends or relatives whom you wish would perhaps take a different position on things. The man who comes up and does the shooting may represent a panacea to the "headache" they are causing you, though of course you know the shooting is only symbolic and not to be an actual act by any means! You may wish for someone to intervene in this concern but you want to keep out of the fray of things so that the problem can be rectified. I do not do Dream Interpretations but in this instance, this is what appeared and it may be that there is a situation in your life presently where some of this information could apply. Please do let me know and again, thank YOU for your comments!

Wow, you say that you do not do dream interpretations, I think you may have missed your calling, lol. I believe you hit the nail straight on the head. I was sittiing here with my mouth hanging open, saying to myself, wow does that EVER make sense. I would have never thought of it that way.

On New Years Eve, I got in an awful argument with my best friend because she was once again letting her "jerk" boyfriend ruin our party. She didn't want to hear the things I said that she knows are true, and asked me to leave which I gladly did. We haven't spoken since because I'm so tired of seeing her hurt and there's nothing more I can say to her anymore.

I'm also going through a nasty court case for an assault by my ex when he broke into my home c'mas '06, and broke my ribs and my cheekbone. The case has just been dragging on and on. The crown prosecutor (a woman) has told me that my ex will probably only get a slap on the wrist in reality, so I have all but given up hoping I will get a judge with a few brains in his head.

I'm also angry with my sister, whom I used to be so close with, (we're only a yr apart) but she hasn't spoken to me in almost three years because of a silly argument we had. I have tried many times to reconcile with her, to no avail.

Which brings me to my mother, who I'm angry with because she does no intervening with the situation with my sister, and in fact not with my brother when he makes horrible decisions which affect the whole family and cause further arguments. She won't say anything to anyone because she doesn't want to upset them. (although she doesn't seem to mind saying things to me about how much we all stress her out) In fact my Dad doesn't even know what happens 95% of the time because she's scared to tell him too, because it might upset him. I usually end up getting called the family "", because I say what I feel and then usually get frustrated when I get no response (except negative) so I just take myself out of it. My father didn't even know that he had a new grand daughter for the first yr of her precious life, because everyone was too scared to upset Dad, and I was forbidden to tell him myself. (My brother had an affair, and got another woman pregnant, and then denied paternity)

So what you said really hit home for me! I'm a pretty sensitive person, and also tend to worry a lot about other people. I lose sleep over it all a lot, so it would make a lot of sense that when I do go to sleep I dream things like that. It could also be that the other bizarre dreams I have are nothing more than a bit of an escape for me. I'm also on a waiting list for a hip replacement and in terrible pain a lot of the time, so that adds to my list of worries too.

Thanks, you put my mind at ease a little bit. Like I had said in a previous note, some of my dreams do come true, so I was hoping I wasn't going to turn on the news or read the paper and find out 2 woman had been shot. Your theory makes much more sense :)

~jo

Ps, Okay, probably just a coincidence :confused: , just as I signed my name and was going to hit send, I had Judge Judy on TV and the teaser for the 6pm news came on. I didn't even think I was listening because I didn't hear a thing that happened on J.J. The anchorwoman said, Gunfire broke out at a teenage b'day party, 2 dead. I'm sure that was just bad timing. What a crazy world this can be!

Jan 5, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Wow, you say that you do not do dream interpretations, I think you may have missed your calling, lol. I believe you hit the nail straight on the head. I was sittiing here with my mouth hanging open, saying to myself, wow does that EVER make sense. I would have never thought of it that way.

I can thank you for your comments and validation, however, the information I received comes from the Source, God, and ALL credit must go to Him as I am only the messenger.

So what you said really hit home for me! I'm a pretty sensitive person, and also tend to worry alot about other people. I lose sleep over it all alot, so it would make alot of sense that when I do go to sleep I dream things like that. It could also be that the other bizzare dreams I have are nothing more than a bit of an escape for me. I'm also on a waiting list for a hip replacement and in terrible pain alot of the time, so that adds to my list of worries too.

Thank you, again. There can be no doubt that your own intuition is picking up what your dreams are revealing, that upon unraveling for a message may show that it may be tied with what is going on in your life right now. I am sorry to hear about the conflict in your family but know that God is a Great God and with prayer things CAN change! It has worked for me so I can highly recommend it to everyone else. There can be nothing better than communicating with God through Jesus His Only Begotten Son, when one is in need, has troubles, is ill or a disaster strikes, as it reminds us that we are not alone that we still and always will have Him to come to our aid if we but ask. That is what I do and He answers me as is appropriate.

Thanks, you put my mind at ease a little bit. Like I had said in a previous note, some of my dreams do come true, so I was hoping I wasn't going to turn on the news or read the paper and find out 2 woman had been shot. Your theory makes much more sense :)

~jo

ps, Okay, probably just a coincidence :confused: , just as I signed my name and was going to hit send, I had Judge Judy on tv and the teaser for the 6pm news came on. I didn't even think I was listening because I didn't hear a thing that happened on J.J. The anchorwoman said, Gunfire broke out at a teenage b'day party, 2 dead. I'm sure that was just bad timing. What a crazy world this can be!
    I do not believe in coincidences. Everything happens for a purpose. I feel you are much attuned psychically to things going on around you and further development of your intuition may be something worth looking into. But know that ultimately, all good, valid information has to come from God. When one asks only God for the answers, one can know that they can't go wrong when He, as our Heavenly Father, replies. That is why I thank Him and Praise Him for the information He gives unto me with which to help others. Thanks again and may all be well with you, In His Name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic help [ 3 Answers ]

In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

View more questions Search