Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxysuperx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2017, 07:48 PM
    CA overtime law
    I have a confusing question. I work for a company that has 1 parent but 2 subsideries. An employee works FT for 1 company and we want him to work 10 hours for the next company from home. Would this mean overtime or not because it is 2 companies? Should he be classified as a contractor even though we have him on normal payroll?

Check out some similar questions!

Georgia overtime pay law [ 21 Answers ]

I work and live in Louisiana but work for a company out of Georgia. I pay Louisiana taxes. I am told that I am not allowed overtime pay according to Georgia laws. Is this true?

Bankruptcy Law/Contract Law/Property Law/Landlord Tenant Law [ 15 Answers ]

Quick question. If a company leases a section of my rooftop to place a telephone antenna but later files for bankruptcy and get it, what are my rights? They are no longer paying me rent, but their system is still on my roof. Can I keep the antenna? Can I get rid of it? Please explain. Thanks.

Overtime [ 3 Answers ]

The company I used to work for was on a bi-monthly payroll, which was the 1st -15th, and 16th - end of the month. My question is, I was paid for a consistent 106-108 hours every pay period (4hrs SU, 8hrs M-TH, 2 1/2 F, 7hrs Sat, *A couple times an extra 30min-1 1/2hr were put in a week) Many...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.