Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    P4tL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2017, 04:58 PM
    Old Audio Receiver to New TV
    I have a relatively new Samsung 4K UHD TV (UN50JU6500FXZA). I also have an older Sony Receiver (STR-DE185) that is connected to 4 speakers. The two devices are approximately 18 feet apart. My question is can the receiver be connected to the TV in some way? I know the TV accepts HDMI connections. I don't know what the receiver accepts. RCA connnections? (It's in a cabinet now and I have physical limitations preventing me from getting to it.) I was considering purchasing a soundbar but thought if I can save money, why not?

Check out some similar questions!

My optical D audio cable doesn't fit TV audio round slot.. What can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Bought a sonos playbar and the optical audio cable is D shaped... The audio in the TV is round... Is there an adapter or what can I do?

Can I change door receiver and use the openers with the new receiver... [ 0 Answers ]

Remotes worked intermittently - then stopped on old garage door opener. Door works fine with wired remote button at kitchen door. Can I use a different receiver with its antenna?

How can I hook my 2nd TV to my hd dvr receiver downstairs without a second receiver? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new construction house with networking outlets in my home. I am trying to hook my upstairs TV to my downstairs TV that has a HD DVR receiver. Splitting the cables doesn't seem to work, I don't want a second receiver upstairs I am content to watch the channel that is on downstairs. Help!

Connecting TV audio output to stereo receiver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic plasma that I would like to run its audio output through the stereo to try and improve its sound. The TV has only, as far as I can tell, audio output connections at the rear of the TV , adjacent to the sides. These look similar to the connections on the attached speakers. Just...

Where do I plug audio in to get audio out only to speaker b on receiver [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to set up a zone 2 on my AV receiver. I have speaker output RCA jacks for Speaker A and Speaker B and a front switch to toggle between the two. How do I set up an audio input that will go only to Speaker B when it is activated? There is only audio in for DVD, VCR, CD, etc and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.