Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    augernay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2017, 03:52 PM
    If a dog ate a pork bone is now shivering and having a hard time going to the bathroo
    A stray dog beagle coon mix ate a pork bone and is now shivering, laying down and just tried going to the bathroom but is having a difficult time. Is there anything that can be done without a vet?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2017, 05:18 PM
    Can you get him to a vet? It doesn't sound good.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2017, 06:26 PM
    Get him to the vet. The dog is (or should be ) part of the family.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2017, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Get him to the vet. The dog is (or should be ) part of the family.
    It's "a stray dog."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog ate a pork bone! Please help! [ 4 Answers ]

My 12 yr. Old black lab/sharpie about 45 pounds at a pork rib on Tuesday night. She usually never eats the bones but this time she did. So Wednesday morning/afternoon sometimes she threw up 2 big piles of expanded dry food and I could see pieces of bone in it. The rest of the day Wednesday you...

My dog ate a small pork bone [ 1 Answers ]

My dog ate a small pork bone last night. She threw up this morning, and again tonight. Should I be worried? She acted normal through out the day. She even pooped twice this morning.

Dog ate Pork Bone [ 4 Answers ]

My Terrier ate Pork bone and is throwing up now. Haven't seen any diarrea just throwing up. What should I do?

My dog ate a pork bone [ 13 Answers ]

My fox terrier ate a pork bone last night and this morning at 6 am he went out to potty and was having trouble pooping. I let him in and out a few times finally when he did go it was in the house and when I cleaned it up I noticed it was hard and had bone fragments in it. Then he started to throw...

My dog ate a pork bone [ 2 Answers ]

My dog ate a cooked pork bone tonight. My dad gave it to her thinking that it was OK because we have given her beef bones and she does good with those. I am worried because I heard that they split and can do a lot of damage. I don't know what to do. She is a lab/beagle mix and about 50lbs. Do I...

View more questions Search