Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2017, 03:28 PM
    Canon MX452 Wireless Printer..
    Have a Canon MX452 Wireless Printer was working fine a couple days ago , We had just changed out the Color & B W Cartridges for Fresh Ones.. To Scan @ The Printer or Copy something from the iPad , The Printer spits out Blank Copies.. Thoughts & Ideas Appreciated... Cheers Thanks.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 9, 2017, 03:06 PM
    Have you tried printing a document from your desk top?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon i560s printer [ 0 Answers ]

Has the Canon i560s inkjet printer been replaced by a PIXMA? My main concern is the ink cartridges. I use generic cartridges... like G&G and Premium Cartridge which are compatible with the Canon i560. Are they compatible with a PIXMA?

Canon printer help desk [ 0 Answers ]

When I print a cd label from my computer to my 970 printer it only prints to paper . How can I make it print to the cd tray ?

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

Canon Printer S530D [ 1 Answers ]

I have a canon S530D printer and can not find the manuel. I can not print, I have a green light then 7 orange blinking lights. Does anyone know what this means?

Canon i850 printer help [ 1 Answers ]

I really hope someone will reply soon. My report is due tomorrow, and for some reason, my printer is printing everything five times too small, all at the upper-left hand corner! Does anyone know how to stop this and get it to print normally? I know it has something to do with the fact my dad had...

View more questions Search