Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Timarambula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2017, 07:32 PM
    How to find my daughter who was born in 1970's to Guadalupe alvarado in paramount,cal
    She was born to Guadalupe Alvarado and her husband. I had relations with her mother and she was bought to my mothers house. I believe I am the biological father her mother told my mom.I never saw her

Check out some similar questions!

My wife and I are polish my daughter was born in uk what nationality is my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I were both born and lived in Poland. We now live in the U.K and have since had a baby girl in the U.K. What will my baby girl be? Polish or British

Ok, I was born in 1970... [ 0 Answers ]

... and remember a kids TV special where the toys were taken from the children and coved in 'glustick'- a hard plastic substance. Does anyone remember this show or am I making it up? I think it was a Christmas movie but could have been a different holiday...

I was born in Paris, France in 1970 an am a us citizen. How do I become french too? [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in Paris in 1970 and declared US citizenship at age 16. Can I now apply to be a French citizen as well?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.