Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2017, 08:23 AM
    Whose intellignece is better? The CIA, NSA, FBI, the DNI or Brietbart.com?
    Hello:

Truly.. This is NUTS. It's NOT a dream and I'm NOT gonna wake up..

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2017, 08:33 AM
    I guess we'll find out . I would like to see the FISA court order that permitted them to spy on a political opponent like some Banana Republic would . You are too smart to fall for all these Manchurian Candidate theories . They are right up there with birther in their nonsense .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2017, 09:18 AM
    Hello again, tom:

I would like to SEE the FISA warrant too, but NOBODY can seem to find it.. From what I understand, Trump HAS the power to SEE what the FISA court has been doing, so he can answer his own question.. Plus, LOTS of HIGH ranking intelligence experts SAY there is NO FISA warrant.. That would include the HEAD guy, Clapper.

Given the above, I don't BELIEVE there's a FISA warrant.. Now, it IS possible, even likely, that there IS FBI warrants for SOME people in the Trump administration who seemed to have contact with the Russians.. They WORKED in Trump Tower. You do recall that in the closing days of the Obama administration, he ordered a top to bottom investigation into the matter of Russian hacking..

Frankly, I think it's a WORTHY investigation because it looks to ME like the Russians DID try to influence the election.. Of course, there's TWO parts to an election.. You guys wanna focus on the improbability of the voting machines getting hacked, so you brush your hands of it.. However, the OTHER part of the election is the campaign.. And, truly, the Russians DID interfere with the campaign, and that oughta be looked into..

So, I BELIEVE Trump made up, entirely out of whole cloth, the accusation that Obama tapped his phone.. In fact, the accusation is SOOO outrageous, that if it's PROVEN that Trump made up such a story, that it will END his presidency. And, it should.

Lastly, if Trump would have answered ANY of the questions posed to him about it, starting with WHO changed the Republican platform to favor the removal of sanctions on the Russians.. Interestingly, NOBODY knows WHO made those changes.. Personally, I find that odd. You don't?

Then the drip, drip, drip of lies being exposed, CANNOT be ignored..

excon
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2017, 10:12 AM
    I would like to SEE the FISA warrant too, but NOBODY can seem to find it.. From what I understand, Trump HAS the power to SEE what the FISA court has been doing, so he can answer his own question.. Plus, LOTS of HIGH ranking intelligence experts SAY there is NO FISA warrant.. That would include the HEAD guy, Clapper.
    Then where did this info that is part of the daily leak come from ?

Frankly, I think it's a WORTHY investigation because it looks to ME like the Russians DID try to influence the election.. Of course, there's TWO parts to an election.. You guys wanna focus on the improbability of the voting machines getting hacked, so you brush your hands of it.. However, the OTHER part of the election is the campaign.. And, truly, the Russians DID interfere with the campaign, and that oughta be looked into..

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/u...rump.html?_r=0

Given the above, I don't BELIEVE there's a FISA warrant.. Now, it IS possible, even likely, that there IS FBI warrants for SOME people in the Trump administration who seemed to have contact with the Russians.. They WORKED in Trump Tower. You do recall that in the closing days of the Obama administration, he ordered a top to bottom investigation into the matter of Russian hacking..
    Agreed ,I'm all in favor of an investigation into Russian attempts to interfere in their elections . Just like the US tried to undermine Putin's authority ,so too I'm sure he wanted to weaken Evita .

Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO

Show me how all the Wikileaks undermined her campaign ? You can't .She lost because she ran a tired campaign based on the flawed premise that she could hold the Obama coalition together .
    So, I BELIEVE Trump made up, entirely out of whole cloth, the accusation that Obama tapped his phone.. In fact, the accusation is SOOO outrageous, that if it's PROVEN that Trump made up such a story, that it will END his presidency. And, it should.
    Yes he better have his proof because this will be investigated . But is the accusation of illegal domestic surveillance any more outrageous than the constant unproven accusation that your political opponent conducted a treasonous espionage campaign with the help of a foreign government ?

Lastly, if Trump would have answered ANY of the questions posed to him about it, starting with WHO changed the Republican platform to favor the removal of sanctions on the Russians.. Interestingly, NOBODY knows WHO made those changes.. Personally, I find that odd. You don't?
    And ? If the platform was changed it was in the authority of the campaign that secured the nomination. There is a presupposition that this was some kind of a quid pro quo that I just don't see. In the month and half since he was sworn in I don't see any cooperation between the 2 countries . In fact ,his administration military advisors went to Europe and affirmed the US commitment and support for NATO . Nikki Haley at the UN has spoken very harshly of them.
    UN Ambassador Haley hits Russia hard on Ukraine - CNNPolitics.com

Then the drip, drip, drip of lies being exposed, CANNOT be ignored..
    Yup .
    Six more Democrats met with Russian Ambassador in the past | Daily Mail Online

Photo contradicts Pelosi's statement about not meeting Kislyak - POLITICO
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2017, 03:36 PM
    To answer Ex's question is there any intelligence among the lot of them?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 7, 2017, 07:31 PM
    Back to the original question, like clete, I'd have to say at the moment it looks like Assange has the best intelligence gatherers.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2017, 01:37 AM
    He should be invited to be the director of the CIA
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2017, 10:01 AM
    Back to the original question, like clete, I'd have to say at the moment it looks like Assange has the best intelligence gatherers.
    yup he has someone in the Obama deep state . This was no hack . The leakers needs to be hunted down so he/she can spent their final days in Fort Leavenworth .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The FBI took the Fl shooters gun when he said the CIA made him watch ISIS videos. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: Do you wonder what happened to the gun? Well, they gave it back to him, of course.. Apparently, in Florida it's OK to have a gun if you're NUTS. Gotta love those right wingers, huh? excon

How do I get over my nsa/casual sex encounter? [ 31 Answers ]

Hi Just feeling like a total fool and it's entirely my own fault lol. I met a guy online and entered into nsa situation with him. I honestly thought I could handle it as my circumstances make it hard to meet people and get a relationship going anyway but I miss sex so I thought this would be...

DNI Director opposed the mirandizing of Abdulmutallab [ 14 Answers ]

Director of National Intelligence Dennis Blair testifiying to the Senate has exposed a rift in the administration over the treatment of jihadists. Blair noted that the administration has created a special team for interrogating high-value terrorism suspects and that it wasn't used -- but...

Where would NSA relationship take a lady? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my friends, I've recently been very confused about whether to have a NSA relationship or not. Hope I can get some advice here from your guys or gals... Read my story first please. When I met this guy, I just came out of a 12 years relationship and Moved to Canada from an asian...

View more questions Search