Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2017, 07:22 AM
    Jason Chaffetz, spells out the right wing death panel, I mean, healthcare plan..
    Hello:

He tells poor people to make BETTER choices.. If you buy that shiny new iPhone and NOT health insurance, and you're DYING on the street, expect NO HELP from us..

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2017, 08:36 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Afford Silver Plan On healthcare.gov [ 1 Answers ]

In your opinion, what are my options when I cannot afford the premiums on the Silver Plans that are subsidize. For me, they are just offering EPO Plans (I have always had HMO Plans), where you have to pay the 20% co-insurance when you have met your deductible and out of pocket cost. . We, all...

Limitations if you get a fixed-wing cert. then go for a rotary-wing? [ 0 Answers ]

Are there limitations if you first get a fixed-wing certification and then go for a rotary-wing certification? Son wants to go into avaition, spefically helicopters, but none of our state schools have the fixed-wing certifications in conjunction with a degree in avaition. Is there a limitation if...

Obamas Healthcare Plan [ 197 Answers ]

Recentle, our president, decided to try and pass a Healthcare Plan. In this plan, everyone in the United would get free Healthcare. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Well first of all, guess who still gets to have private insurance? That's right- everyone who works in the government (including...

Healthcare organization business plan vs non-healthcare organization business plan. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the difference between healthcare organization business plan and non-healthcare organization business plan.

Left Wing/Right Wing Or How About A Drumstick? [ 10 Answers ]

I've been following some of the political threads with some interest... Just wondering where some of the regulars see themselves on the ol' political spectrum. Left Wing, Right Wing or planted firmly in the Center, I'd like to know where you see yourself fitting in and perhaps an anecdotal...

View more questions Search