Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amb3r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2017, 05:26 PM
    Bleeding at 12 weeks
    Hi this is my 2nd pregnancy I didn't bleed with my first child. I am now 12 weeks pregnant and is bleeding I didn't bleed 1-11 weeks why am I now?
    stormywaters Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2017, 12:55 AM
    All I can advise you to do if you haven't done so already is go to your nearest A&E DEPARTMENT STRAIGHT AWAY
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 8, 2017, 09:23 AM
    How much bleeding? Could just be random spotting, but could be something more. I would go to your doctor to get things confirmed.

Each pregnancy is different, but bleeding at any stage is a little worrisome. It is impossible to say over the internet why you are bleeding at this point. See a doctor for absolute answers, or at least more reliable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding at 7 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and about 7 weeks pregnant. And I have been experiencing some bleeding. At first it was Brown blood and I only saw it when wiping.this is the third day and now the blood is red and there is more blood than the first day.. it's to where I can see a hint of blood in the toilet... and I am...

Bleeding after 5 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

After 5 weeks my bleeding has been started at start that was brown then red... what should I do now?

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

Bleeding for 3 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

My period came on time, started light as usual.. but never got heavy? After about a week I just started spotting. And it's been almost 3 weeks and hasn't stopped. Any ideas? They will be GREATLY appreciated.

View more questions Search