Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megan3312 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2017, 05:17 PM
    Is this girl bisexual and does she like me ?
    So basically I work with this girl and I think she likes me. I don't think she is straight, other workers, including my aunt, don't think she is straight. She only talks about guys in front of me. She teases me a lot in front of people, but when we are alone she is very touchy and nice. She plays with my hair, hugs me, pulls me by my hand, or arm when I'm going to walk away, and we always have eye contact. The type of eye contact that says I like you.

We were working once and she was with her best friend. She was sitting down. She grabbed me from behind and all of a sudden I feel hand running down my stomach and arms and brushed over my boob, but I don't know who it was because I was trying to get out of her grip. Her best friend joked about me having a crush on her recently, and I walked away because I was pissed because I haven't told them I'm bi, but I think they have the idea. Another thing that happened, I was wearing leggings and you could see my underwear a little bit through them. I bent down to pick up something and the girl told my aunt I have a nice **** and her best friend said her legging are to see through. The girl said no leave it it's sexier like that.

When I confronted as to why she acts differently when were alone, she said <stuff> happens. So what do you guys think is it her character or does she like me ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2017, 08:12 PM
    Do you think you could use some punctuation?? I gave up trying to read!

Mar 10, 2017, 10:37 AM
    Sorry, I was going to originally ask this on Yahoo, since it has a word count and couldn't type my whole question, So I had to use as little punctuation as possible. I eventually managed but as soon as I was going to post my answer it didn't let me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
    I think she likes you and has a playful, flirty character. Who knows what that could mean. Ask her if she is BI.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2017, 09:47 PM
    I believe in some basic truths, never date with a co-worker. It almost never ends well.

Mar 15, 2017, 06:39 PM
    If I ask her that, wouldn't it give her the idea that I am bi?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 15, 2017, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by megan3312 View Post
    If you are and if you are interested in her, then you are going to have say something. Like you, she isn't a mind reader.

But I agree with smoothy, it really isn't a good idea to date a co-worker.

Mar 15, 2017, 07:03 PM
    It really isn't a serious job, it's just a part-time waitressing job, that I am doing since I need to save money I am 17.:)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2017, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by megan3312 View Post
    That's part of a conversation isn't it? You find out about her, and you tell her about you. Then neither of you has to presume, assume, wonder, or speculate. It's a start, just a way to build or not, based on personal facts. It's just part of a process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can you Deal being a BiSexual Girl? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 13 year old Bi-sexual girl. (Well, I think I am). I didn't realize it until just now. I was a at a roller rink& I motor boated three girls. One being my best friend. I know this isn't the place to post this kind of stuff. But, I really need some help. I currently live with my Mom. My dad...

Bisexual girl in love with Straight girl, what can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been friends with this girl for over 6 months. I met her through work, when first saw her I was attracted to her. And I felt a strong connection between us. We are now really close friends, but I have developed strong feelings for her. We have had in depth conversations about her feelings...

Am I bisexual [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 45 year old white male. I love women and I am very atracted to them.But here is my problem.I love the male penis I do not find men attractive.BUT ihave always wanted to perform oral sex on a guy I love wearing women's panties I want a guy to do me analy and I want to suck him off. When I...

View more questions Search