Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traceye23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2017, 09:32 AM
    No heat in 1 zone electric
    No heat in bedroom
    traceye23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2017, 09:52 AM
    I have no heat in one of my bedrooms.. I have electric heat. What could be the cause?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a duel zone heating system zone one doesn't work but zone two does. [ 0 Answers ]

I already replaced the circulator and thermostats. This is oil fired furnace with baseboard heat. T he pressure on the furnace is running about 30 psi

NO Heat in One Zone of Multiple Zone System [ 6 Answers ]

The heat in our four zone house is working except for one zone. Digital Honeywell THermostat lights up when programmed, little flame picture appears and click noise is heard, just like other thermostats, but no heat in that zone. Any ideas what is wrong or how to fix. Thanks

I have a weil-mclain boiler. The zone valve opens but no heat in zone. What do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Have replaced the zone valve actuator, but it doesn't seem to be fixing the problem. What else can I do?

Dual zone - no heat in zone one [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier forced air dual zone heating and cooling system with programmable t-stats at the first and second floor of my house. The unit is in the attic. The problem is at the first floor. The heat does not work at this level. When the user set temperature goes below 3 degrees than the room...

2 zone oil heat, 2nd zone runs 1st zone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a 2 zone oil burner. The 1st zone (upstairs) runs separately and works no problem. The 2nd zone(basment), when we try to run 2nd zone separately , it seems to run zone 1(upstairs) and the baseboard heating upstairs gets hot and heats zone 1 even thought we have the t-stat set low...

View more questions Search