Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmajaaade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2017, 03:12 AM
    Everyone I love/know being murdered in dream
    So I had a dream last night where I was in a house with thousands of people receiving texts of someone saying " find ..... or he will die" and I had to run round this house trying to find the said person before they got to them and threw them off the roof in front and land in front of me... the plot twist is, I couldn't find them because they kept putting people in he house that looked like the one I was trying to find, so it was virtually impossible, I lost my mum m best friends my brother my gran, I held onto my boyfriend who didn't leave my side so they couldn't get to him..

What could this nightmare mean!

Oh and before you say it, I don't watch any scary movies or anything remotely scary...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 6, 2017, 03:32 AM
    All dreams are part of our daily lives, and mean what they mean to YOU. What do you think this means? It's pretty common to have nightmares about losing people we love. Often just the news around the world or locally is enough to turn people we don't know into people we do know, in a dream. We worry. And as we get older, we do lose more and more loved ones.

Many of my dreams have the same kind of crowded, complicated, confusing situations, where I have to do something very important, but can't.

If you are young, the fact that you have a boyfriend means that in some ways, he is replacing your family, and you want to stay as close to family as you always did. That's normal. It's also normal to feel a little guilt about it. It will sort itself out over the years, as long as no one tries to keep you close forever. Just keep assuring them that you will always love them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dreamt I was murdered then watched my family being murdered what does this mean. [ 2 Answers ]

I was shot by an unknown man in my home then I "sat" and watched my family being murdered. My mother seemed to accept it.. my father seemed angry and my brother tried to run.

Is it love? Yes... Is it possible to be with her? I can only dream... [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so here is the thing... I met this girl, we hit it off, she likes me, I like her, actually... I love her... Its been one month since we met and well, we talk a lot. We aren't dating and we have slept together, so I think this may just be a friends with benefits thing, but I want more... I have...

What does it mean to dream about being murdered? [ 3 Answers ]

So this morning my hubby left for work at 5:30 I said good bye and fell back alseep 15 minutes later I woke up frozen and terrified. I was dreaming that this mystery man (I don't know who it was) was chasing me everywhere I went he was there or would pop up. He was trying to kill me he would go...

Dream Or Love? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so Im 19 and I have been dating my boyfriend since my junior year. I want to move to California to go to fashion school but he doesn't want to move. I really love this guy but I also really want to go to fasion school in Cali. What should I do? Should I pick the love of my life or my dream??

Dream of being murdered [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having a recurring dream of some men kidnapping me and putting me in a wooden box (like a coffin), nailing the lid shut and then throwing it into the water (I live in a city next to the water). It is very dark and I'm trying to get out. I usually wake up in a cold sweat at that point. ...

View more questions Search