Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flowershopgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2017, 06:23 PM
    How to cure a long term cactus infection?
    Has anyone encountered a long term infection with a cactus? Accidentally I touched a wilted cactus to put in the trash. Not long after my fingers started blistering, cracking with severe exzema. This has been over a year and I am still experiencing severe inflammation, itchiness, cracking, and peeling in the two fingers that I touched the cactus with. I have tried Steroids cream, Clobetasol, two rounds of prednisone, nothing helped. Then went to see a dermatologists two times which he prescribed me, Toctiono which helped but only for a short period because as soon as I stop taking the medication, inflammation, cracking itchiness and peeling starts over again. I cannot be forever on this medication. Please help!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 5, 2017, 06:34 PM
    1) Do you know the name of the cactus?
    2) Why did you stop taking the meds?
    Flowershopgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2017, 03:30 AM
    The name of the cactus was Espostoa.
    It's a cactus is covered with towns and white fine hairs.
    I stopped taking the medication because it a very strong medication and it was recommend that I take it for 6 month which I did. Look up the medication and side effects, price of "Toctino".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to cure reoccurring yeast infection [ 4 Answers ]

I have this reoccurring yeast infection that have only been curing using home remedies, which worked only to appear again. I have not gone to the gynae about it yet however I've bought Candizole Vaginal Cream and currently on day 4 treatment. Is it still worth going to the gynae? If so, can she/he...

Short term and long term aspiration for cash management officer? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Cab you please advice me for short term and long term aspiration of cash management officer? I've working on AP accountant for 5 years. Then few months ago I've changed my position for Cash Management Officer. Then here is the my job description:  Responsible for processing daily...

Short term vs long term capital gains, loss carryovers [ 4 Answers ]

Back in 2000 and 2001, I had short term capital losses that exceeded the 3000 dollar limit. Each year, I've been able to deduct 3000 dollars since my short term gains have been minimal. I still haven't used up all my 2000 and 2001 short term losses. I had some long term gains in 2000, but...

Tell me about Cactus plant may v planted cactus in home ? [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me about Cactus plant may v planted cactus in home ? And what Islam say about cactus plant ?

Long term marriage.long term problems [ 6 Answers ]

Well Where do I start …I have been with the same woman since high school and now at 41 we are in a very rough marriage with a 4 year old son …we almost got a divorce at the 7 year mark due to her request that she just didn’t love me anymore and some of the hurtful things I had done like some...

View more questions Search