Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    portocat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2017, 01:49 PM
    My husband turned off the water to our bathroom sink and now the water won't go to fa
    Husband turned off water to bathroom sink, disconnected the hot & cold lines and moved the sink away to check inside wall. Now when he is trying to reconnect, the water is coming of the lines from the wall, but won't come out the faucet. If he connects only one line (hot or cold), turns the water on at the wall and then at the faucet, the water runs out the disconnected line.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2017, 02:51 PM
    See if the aerator is blocked.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 5, 2017, 02:58 PM
    I would agree if this is a single handled faucet.
    portocat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2017, 07:52 PM
    There is no aerator. It is a single handled faucet that looks like an old fashioned pump handle.

No aerator. It's an old fashioned style pump handle for a bathroom sink.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2017, 07:58 PM
    Then the cartridge may be clogged. Those ports are quite small to reduce water use. If the water comes out of the angle stops that the issue is in the faucet itself and there is only 1 cartridge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I turned the valve under the sink in the bathroom off, no water since. Why? [ 6 Answers ]

I turned the valve under the sink in the bathroom off. I was trying to turn the flow of the hot water up but instead I turned it off. I turned it back on immediately and only a trickle of water came out. I haven't had water flowing in my sink since. What's wrong?

Brown water? Had a cold water pipe crack under sink on 3rd floor bathroom. [ 0 Answers ]

This water ran for days & was undetected until it was coming out the side of the building. Water ran through carpet, carpet pad, subfloor, insulation, carrying cat & dog urine residue & fecal material with it then through another floor,with carpet, pad, etc. To the bottom floor. With at least 12...

Why won't my bathroom tub and sink drain and water backs up in them both? [ 1 Answers ]

The shower in my apartment has never dained well, I am always standing in water. All the sudden my bathroom sink drains slow. Also, when the sink starts to fill the water backs up in the tub. I can't shower now and have to brush my teeth in the kitchen.What should I do?

Only warm water from bathroom sink taps but hot water from bath tub tap [ 0 Answers ]

I get hot water from kitchen sink tap and from bath tub tap but only warm water from sink taps in both bathrooms.If I turn on the bath tub tap the warm water at sink taps will get hot but only if I turn on the bath tub hot water tap.The only change that I made was to move the water heater from the...

Bathtub won't drain, water backs up into it from the bathroom sink [ 2 Answers ]

My bathtub won't drain. Gel drain cleaner did nothing except come back up into the tub. Now I have to scoop it and the water out. When I put water in the bathroom sink, it drains but the water level in the tub rises. Both are upstairs in the same room. The toilet in the same room flushes but...

View more questions Search