Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jawahar1972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2017, 06:53 PM
    Cctv two way conversation
    Did any one tried two way communication in CCTV. When I tried myself, I am able to hear the mic clearly. But audio out from DVR or NVR is not clear. Voice gets scrambled. I have used pre amp speaker. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Why Should I Get Cctv Cameras From An Online Store? [ 1 Answers ]

Why Should I Get Cctv Cameras From An Online Store?

CCTV and the iPhone [ 3 Answers ]

I work with several CCTV systems ranging from Huper to Geovision to generic systems. I was wondering if there was a way to make them all compatible over one system. They all have their own web interfaces, however you need separate activeX's to use them, and they all need their own domain (I use...

CCTV Cableing using adt cameras [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guy's I have a ADT CCTV standalone DVR system... no from the dvr bnc connectors go into a conkit9 converter which converts the signal to to RJ-11 Modular plugs going from one end to the other where the camera is at the end where the camera is is a male RJ-11 plug which plug's into a RJ-11...

CCTV shoplifting [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have taken something from a shop where there is a sign saying cctv recorded . I want to return the item as the shop is inside where I work and am feeling guilty and frightened in case they recognise me. How can I retun the item

Viewing Of CCTV System Over The Internet [ 1 Answers ]

]I have a client that has 2 boodband connections (ADSL) and running Microsoft Windows XP on both sides. I need to find out what The best way would be to connect and view his CCTV system remotely.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search