Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 9, 2017, 07:49 AM
    I have never been offended in my life. I have plenty of friends I argue with tooth and nail.
    Offense is for injustice to groups of people, animals, and the earth.
    Karolina1981 Posts: 0, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2017, 09:21 AM
    OK, so here's my next question. :)

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adopti...er-831049.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Raised veins in front of elbows, tattoos raised also raised and hard [ 1 Answers ]

The veins where my elbows bend are raises and hurt to the touch. Also when this happens all tattoos that I have are also raised. Not sure If I should worry or not

Biological Mother wants visitation after adoption to biological Aunt [ 2 Answers ]

I was on drugs and incarcerated off and on, child protective services took my son. I couldn't get it together though given a chance by the courts. I relapsed and my son was put up for adoption again. Myself and the father signed a consent form for his biologial great aunt to have him, she then...

Is a biological mother responsible to repay child support to a non biological father [ 3 Answers ]

The mother of a child was in a relationship with 2 men at the same time, she became pregnant. She married one of the men who has raised the child as his own and now they are divorced and he pays child support. The other man has wanted to know for years (8) if he is the biological father but...

Questions about adoptive rights for biological parents [ 2 Answers ]

What are the rights of the birth parent who has willingly given their children up for a closed adoption in terms of gaining contact with their children?

How do I find someone by their maiden name-adoptive mother? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find someone by their maiden name in Virginia?

View more questions Search