Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettytanner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2017, 07:49 PM
    What does auto mean on goodman hpta18-60 thermostat
    Just moved in and what does the System "auto" mean on our Goodman HPTA18-60 thermostat? (That is what it was set to, but we flipped it to "heat", here in the cold Iowa winters!)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2017, 12:35 AM
    That is the fan switch selector. In auto it follows the control board prompt. If you move it to ON, the fan will run continuously.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace guso50-2 thermostat wiring instructions for 2 wire thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Looking to hook up a 2 wire heat only thermostat as the door with the weiring diagram is missing it's a goodman guso50-2?

I have a goodman furnace and when I go to the thermostat and... [ 0 Answers ]

Turn the heat on the heat blinks 3 times then it will click once the furnace won't turn on the blower doesn't blow any air and there's no heat when I flip it to cool it does the same thing but no cool air anyone know?"

Goodman Heat Pump freezes up when fan doesn't come on in Auto mode [ 2 Answers ]

Goodman, Model AW3682-08C (I think... it's hard to read... original install 10 yrs). New coil, new thermostat. Everything just fine until recently, the inside blower intermittently fails to turn on when set to Auto, then coil ices. If I run the unit with fan in "ON" position, cooling seems to...

Auto/ on switch on Goodman/Amana Heating/cooling unit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Goodman/Amana heating and cooloing unit (Model # PTC073B35AE) that is hooked up to a remote thermostat. What shoud the auto/on of the unit itself be placed at. It seems to be running too much and my elelctric usage is way higher than should be.

Goodman thermostat going to honeywell [ 2 Answers ]

OK here's what I got I have a manual goodman thermostat on a heat pump with auxiliary heat. On the goodman thermostat this is how it was waired, C=blue wire, E= garyish wire, W2= white, G=green, R=red, O= orange. now this is how I hooked up the honeywell, this is vision pro 8000...

View more questions Search