Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2017, 07:06 PM
    Indoor plants
    Which green plants would be best for my home?
    Something easy to take care of.
    I never had much luck with plants, but would like to try again.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2017, 07:39 PM
    Vwhat kind of light exposure do you have in your home?
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2017, 01:01 AM
    Plant question continued
    Live in Florida. Have normal house lights and open porch.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 3, 2017, 02:08 AM
    What direction do the wndows face in the room(s) where you want to keep the plants?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2017, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverromantic View Post
    Live in Florida. Have normal house lights and open porch.
    Open porch with no direct sun lends itself well to hanging boston ferns; very attractive with minimal work but they love to be kept moist and no dry out. Mine come indoors during the winter months in Ontario, Canada.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Indoor Plants [ 7 Answers ]

How do I take good care of houseplants? What should be the watering and fertilizing schedule. Also when and how often they need to be repotted?So far the only plants that seem to survive indoors are Peace lilies-the rest just die after some months. Right now I'm trying to save an Ivy,Dracena...

Dying indoor plants! HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 ferns, 2 Philodendrons, and 2 ivy plants in my home. The only plants that are surviving are the 2 pots of Ivy. I can't seem to get the Philodendrons or the Ferns to stay healthy. I have moved them from direct sunlight to filtered. I pretty much have moved them all over my house. Any...

Indoor plants in a basement [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking at buying my brother some plants to liven up his apartment for Christmas. However, he lives in a basement, and gets extremely limited sunlight. I've heard that you can get full spectrum bulbs that will allow you to grow plants indoors, but I'm not sure if this is true. Also, if I get...

Watering indoor plants while on extended trip [ 4 Answers ]

We're leaving for the winter and I'm looking for a way to water my indoor plants for up to 3 months. The watering products I'm seeing only work for up to 3 weeks. I was told you can put 6 inches or so of water in the bathtub and set the plants in and they will take the water as they need it. Has...

Indoor Plants [ 11 Answers ]

Are there any indoor plants that don't require much sunlight, or even NO sunlight? I hate silk plants and wanted something that will live indoors without any sunlight. Thank you in advance for any and all help!

View more questions Search