Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vespamous Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2017, 11:27 AM
    Why is it impossible to find noise cancelling headphones not for music
    I have just invested a goodly sum of money for noise cancelling headphones except they are only good for listening to music. I wonder if anyone has invented a device for absolute silence so I can de-stimulate the stress of living in a noise infested city. I am constantly being irritated by music and repetitious noises that emanate from other peoples headphones. I used to go to the library for this reason but alas loud people and their devices have also destroyed the experience for me. I have asbergers syndrome an at times I envy the deaf. Is there a electronic soulution for me since I can easily live without music. I actually life the sound of the engine noises on the bus because it gives me something to think about but headphone noise and loud people really irritates me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 2, 2017, 12:35 PM
    Check construction or machine shop supply houses. Places where noise levels are high. They do make such headphones.

Here are some examples:
    Earplugs + Hearing Protectors | Safety | Northern Tool + Equipment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Static noise in wireless headphones [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have tried plugging this headphones set in different sound sources (phone, CD player, TV) but the result is the same: the music is always heard with a loud static noise in the background. The batteries seem to be new and the charge adequate. Please see the picture of the device...

Hook up headphones to speaker circuit - what size RESISTOR is needed for headphones [ 1 Answers ]

What size RESISTOR is required to hook-up headphones to a typical speaker circuit??

Woke up with muffled hearing, no other symptons, use ear plugs, music headphones, [ 7 Answers ]

Dear All, I woke up this morning on my annual leave (typical) with deafness/muffled hearing to my right ear. :confused: I do not have any other symptons, although throughout the day I have felt a little sicky at times, but not sure if this is linked. I usually keep very well. I have just...

The right bolts seem almost impossible to find. [ 2 Answers ]

I was outside tightening up the drive belts on my '04 Nissan Frontier and broke the adjusting bolt, the one that tightens up the belt with the alternator. I have been searching for way too long now to find a replacement bolt with no luck. However, I did find a web site that Nissan has called :...

View more questions Search