Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teresajean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2017, 02:41 AM
    Having problems swollowing
    When I eat it dink it feels like it's stuck it won't go up it down for a few minutes then I vomit and there's a few blood clots in the vomit
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 2, 2017, 03:29 AM
    TOO SERIOUS to get into all the possibilities. Get to a clinic, ER, or personal doctor immediately.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 2, 2017, 05:54 AM
    I have the same problem and am currently being treated by a gastroenterologist. It's called esophageal dysmotility. You need to see a gastroenterologist for proper treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Stomach problems, shaking hands, heavy limbs, problems breathing? [ 2 Answers ]

For a few months now I've had problems with my stomach. I haven't been able to go to the toilet properly. I won't be able to go for weeks at a time, and then won't be able to stay off the toilet for a few days. I always feel sick. My hands have been shaking for weeks. My limbs always feel so...

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Burglar Alarm Problems--Dsc Programming Problems? [ 17 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with security system problems? Hello everyone! I installed a PC5010 security system with 2 led 5508z keypads, and 4 motion detectors (zone 1-4). I closed zones 5-8 with 4 jumpers. That's it. Nothing else on the system. Upon power up I have trouble light lit and lights...

Equations for Gas, Volume Problems (grade 11 problems) [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to know the formulas in order to solve the following questions because my teacher gave me a review on everything but I don't know the formulas at all. I know how to solve the questions though. I did them before but I just need the formulas in order to solve them... I forgot them. ...

View more questions Search