Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elmedina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2017, 06:59 PM
    TimePeriod java
    TimePeriodOverlap
    Create TimePeriod class that has two fields: start date and end date, both of type java.time.LocalTime.
    Then, by using a test driven development, add an overlapsWith(TimePeriod) method to the class that takes as an argument another time and checks whether these two overlap. Create a test method for each possible scenario.
    The following expression checks whether two periods overlap:
    (StartA < EndB) and (EndA > StartB)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 2, 2017, 11:05 AM
    So... what do you need help with?

Show us your code and your problem and we will help. I will NOT do your homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What all topics comes under advance java?what is framework how it is related to java? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about the topics related to advance java?and how the framework likke struts and hibernate realted to each other?what are there uses?

I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have [ 0 Answers ]

Sir, I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have to call a rest client from my net beans project give values to it and receive it's output in the same project. Please suggest me what I need to study and what to do.

Java [ 0 Answers ]

Please tell me how actually JVM works and why we are not creating any object to main method class ,then how it will be invoked by the compiler

Java netbeans program- Connection between java and mysql,How to conn [ 0 Answers ]

which I wrote from a book but when I run it, it shows exception please give me the code to connect jlistbox to database when I click on btn1. btn coding should search "name" in database and shows all the names in listbox my coding: here-- r1,r2,r3 are radio btns and l1,l2,l3 are labels,...

Does form 843 always get approved? What is the general timeperiod for a response. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I was on F1-OPT starting Feb 15th 2007 - Sep 31st 2007. I worked on OPT from June 2007 to Sept 31st 2007 and later converted to H1B visa and continued working on the same project. I filed as as non-resident for the year 2006. For year 2007, I initially filed as a Resident (Form 1040 A), but...

View more questions Search