Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LisaCar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2017, 11:48 PM
    How to get my parents to believe I am a girl
    First some background. I was born a pretty little boy. When I was 3 I got into a dress belonging to one of my 3 sisters and some heels. I walked into the living room and announced that I was a pretty little girl. My parents made me change. My parents and brother thought I would out grow it. My sisters talked to alone and they believed me. From then on they taught me the things that all girls need to know. I was 10 and my sisters were going to the mall to look for clothes and I always went on these trips, I love shopping for girls things. In the car they told me that I was getting a couple girl things today. I got excited and asked if I could try on some dresses? They said yes and that today I was getting my first bra and Pantyhose. They had been buying me panties since I was 5. I asked if I get to try the bra on? They said, "Of course Lisa how else would you know if it fits"? When I was in the dressing room putting on a bra I heard the sales lady ask if she should refer to me like a girl. My sisters said, "She would really love that". When I came out she said, "Well young lady how does it feel"? I said, "It feels good I love it". She said, "Do you want to wear it home"? I said Yes. I am now 25 years old and I am 5'7" tall in my 4 inch stiletto heels. I weigh 120 lbs and my I wear size 7 in my high heels. I have no muscles but I do have curves and long hair. I get referred to as she or her about 97% of the time and I never correct anyone who thinks I am a girl. I have a high pitched voice and on the phone I am treated like a girl. I have only girl clothes. I want to see my parents but I don't think that they would accept that their son is really a 4th daughter. How can I tell them that I am a girl and I have had my appointment for my sex change for 2 years, there is a 3 year waiting list. I feel like I should get them to understand before I am completely a girl. Any help telling them would be so helpful.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2017, 06:14 AM
    Sorry guy but I doubt it's as easy as you convincing them. If you are sure about this, then do your thing, and hope eventually they come around to accepting you for who you are and not for who they want you to be. You cannot force them, nor should you.

This is not an easy thing to accept. Might take time. THEIR time! You just be happy and maybe seeing you happy will help them.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 1, 2017, 08:44 AM
    I think that age 25 is a good time to talk to your parents. I would put on jeans and a tee shirt, and leave your hair as is. No make up. Maybe your sisters would go with you for support. PLAN what you will say, and do it gently. If they get upset, leave. They may just need more time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2017, 05:41 PM
    You are not, you are their boy. And honestly, you may look like a girl, but you are a man (not a boy) And you will be one, till the day of your sex change operation. You want want to be a women, you may think you are a women, but nope, you are a boy since you have those body parts.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 1, 2017, 07:55 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...sy-830870.html. What about this post? Are you forgetting to include that you're married? You left the details from this post out of your previous post. I'm not sure if either post is the truth.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 1, 2017, 09:17 PM
    Where do you live? It's important because I'm wondering about the sex change operation you mentioned. From your writing it doesn't sound like English is your first language, and the fact that you were forced to marry also makes me wonder if you live in a country where a sex change operation is available to you.

Bottom line, you're transgender, have been all your life, and you can't deny who you feel you are. If you identify as a woman instead of a man, then live your life as a woman. I'm shocked that your parents haven't realized that you're not a man, but a woman. Your sisters know, your wife knows, are you sure your parents don't know?

You're a woman, trapped in a mans body. Most transgender people can never afford the surgeries needed to completely transform them, but your body parts don't define who you are. Time to give up the ruse of living as a man, and be who you are.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 1, 2017, 09:25 PM
    In another one of your threads that appears to have been deleted, you are a married man.

What is is the truth? We don't take kindly to trolls around here.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 1, 2017, 09:50 PM
    I read his other thread, yes, he's a married man and in that thread he mentions how he can't and doesn't want to pleasure the wife his parents forced him to marry. Is the story a bit convoluted? Yes. Does it mean it's not true? No. In both threads he mentions that he's happier in the female role, which is why the marriage to a woman isn't working.

My troll alert isn't going off here. My "embellishing a bit to get replies" alarm is going off, but not the troll alarm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince girl frend's parents [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Friend, I belongs and a schedule cast and a lower middle class family of up, But I love a girl of punjabi community in delhi and she is elder than me Today I am in a painful condition because her marriage has been fixed with another guy. I have discussed with my mom but mom refused to...

My pregnant girl who needs to get away from her parents [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old I have a 16 year old girlfriend we life with her parents in florence ky her parents won't let her get married and she is pregnant her step father molested her when she was little and we don't want that to happen to our baby the parents won't let us get married I was just wondering...

I am brhamin girl my parents not accepting [ 1 Answers ]

I am brhamin girl my parents not accepting even from my lover's side they came and spoke but still my parents do not accept I have been sitting at home for past 3 yrs please help me find a solution

How to convince a girl parents for marriage? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi every one I am Praveen I am a well settled professional working as a BRANCH MANAGER for a company. I love a girl who is my relative and even she loves me. I have problem with my lover parents. My parents know that I love her and they have accepted.Now when my parents went to their place to talk...

My girl want to marry me, but their parents said no. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am from Hyderabad. Age 21... I love a girl so much.. even she loves me so much. We both are in love with each other for 2 years.. now we want to marry each other.. The main problem is we both are of different casts.. my girls family is typically orthodox.. so, they are not agreeing for our...

View more questions Search