Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JMAttero Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2017, 05:40 AM
    Fr chuck - as an owner of properties I bought and rent out, I take STRONG issue with your implication that it is "not work".

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 2, 2017, 10:08 AM
    Real estate: wakes you up in the middle of the night to say a toilet is broken
    Investments: keep you awake all night
    SNAP just went public today. The creator is 26 years old. BILLIONS sold at the opening. There you go. APPS!!!

PS: I think that one reason that people get sort of silly with this question (every time it is asked) is this: If someone got rich quick, they sure as hell aren't HERE, and if for some bizarre reason they happen to drop in, they sure as hell aren't going to reveal anything.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2017, 12:20 PM
    My husband just had a great idea that would make a fortune -- invent a way to cheaply and easily and effectively erase tattoos, say, after a guy gets married and wants to get rid of a tattoo featuring his ex-girlfriend's name or an elderly person who regrets the now-stupid-looking tattoos on his/her saggy, wrinkly skin.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 8, 2017, 06:32 AM
    Hi JMAttero,
    I have a couple inventions that need funding. Guaranteed to make a substantial return.

If you are interested PM me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2017, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kescarte_DJ View Post
    I’m interested in hearing all ways to make money that don’t involve typical labor. Please don’t include troll comments about how people are lazy and are supposed to work and please don’t suggest affiliate links to survey sites.
    First you don't get to make those demands per the rules of the site.

There is only one way to make money without working. That is ----- Inherit a fortune from someone else and let a financial investor make it earn money for you.

EVERYTHING else requires you to get off your butt and do something (figuratively if not literally). And Labor isn't exclusively physical in nature. Some of the most difficult jobs require very little physical activity and some of the easiest jobs are purely physical and require very little thinking.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 8, 2017, 02:50 PM
    easiest jobs are purely physical and require very little thinking.
    That's the kind of job I need.
    Chatterboks Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2017, 06:05 AM
    You can earn bitcoins (cryptocurrency: 1BTC=2800$). There are sites called faucets where you can do simple tasks or play games and earn them. Or do signature campaigns.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2017, 03:53 PM
    This is an answer that you probably won't like. Get off this site and stop asking this question. The only answers you are going to get are the ones you have already received.

You take up a lot of time from people who volunteer here, and yes, also have permanent satisfying occupations. They think you should probably dig a hole and bury yourself in it to get away from what you don't want to accomplish and enjoy in life.

Take a deep breath and just get on with it. I am a 74 year old woman who enjoys working and, most of all, enjoys life to the fullest; travel, meet people and just hang out with friends (thats me not you)

Tick personally

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ways to Make Money? [ 10 Answers ]

I need money for something I'm saving up for and I'm 11 so its not many things I could do what do you suggest I do? (Other wise than get an allowance because I don't get one and trust me I ask a ton of times.)

What are ways that I can make money with my existing website? [ 2 Answers ]

My shop website is up and running. Now how do I get companies to want to advertise on it and how can I make additional cash with it?

How many ways to make money online [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how many ways there are to make money online (just doing some research for an article), thanks.

What are some ways you make money from home? [ 6 Answers ]

I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it. I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business. Thanks and have a great day!!

View more questions Search