Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2017, 05:28 PM
    Products put around your eyes and on eyelids
    I put natural products around my eyes and on my eyelids, like aloe vera gel, avocado oil and olive oil. In your opinion, do you think that can affect my vision in anyway?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 28, 2017, 05:51 PM
    No.
    Just remember that your eyelid folds can trap any particles floating in the air, and that can include organisms such as yeasts and bacteria. Oils will just add to the tendency for anything from plain dust and dirt to organisms to land there.
    As long as you wash your eyelids gently each day, you should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twitch in both eyelids [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have had a twitch in both eyelids for over a month now, my upper eyelid on my right eye and my lower lid on my left. Sometimes it is worse on different days, other days its not so bad. I have had it before but it only lasted a few days not over mont. I am just worried why they are doing...

Bumps on eyelids [ 1 Answers ]

I have white fatty bumps on all four eyelids. I want to no what they are and if I can have them removed? I have never talked to my doctor about them. I have had high blood pressure, but now have it under control.

Inside of eyelids. [ 0 Answers ]

I've been getting pricking sensation in certain spot of both my eyelids, and feel very uneasy when it starts, although it's not constant. It comes and goes. Can somebody help me understand the cause, and suggest solution? Thanks.

Dark eyelids (oh no!) [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know why but my eye lids are darker than the rest of my face and it looks like I'm sickly. Maybe it's back from when I used to live in gallons of black eyeliner but I don't really know what the cause is but I know my confidence is low and I don't want to have to pile on foundation every...

Third eyelids showing [ 1 Answers ]

My cat Olly has been showing his third eyelids over the past week, this seems to be the only symptonat the moment. Although he does seem too be slightly depressed. I tried to take him to the vets today but it was impossible to get him into a catbox, he is a very large cat. I am borrowing a...

View more questions Search