Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2017, 08:45 AM
    How do you spell Yemen.. I spell it BENGHAZI.
    Hello:

Trump's first military operation was a total failure resulting in the death of a decorated Navy Seal.. Trump is covering up, of course..

He ain't gonna last long, is he?

excon
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 28, 2017, 09:17 AM
    Common mistake by new presidents with no relevant job experience: authorize a risky military operation in order to show how tough you are. Then claim that the operation was a success. If this operation was a success I'd hate to see what failure looks like.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2017, 09:21 AM
    Trump plays fast and loose with other people's lives. Not the kind of leader for commander-in-chief.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2017, 09:46 AM
    The government was using a diplomatic cover to secretly funnel arms from Libyan rebel jihadists to Syrian rebel jihadists . When I see something similar in Yemen I'll get back to you.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2017, 07:28 PM
    So Tom you admit the US armed ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria, but the same fight is being played out in Yemen, US backed Sunni Muslims fighting Iranian backed Shia Muslims. How long is this farce going to be allowed? From where I stand all that happens is they take this fight from one place to another. I think it is good all these jihadist groups are being defeated because you can't tell one from another, could Assad be right? Please don't point your finger and tell us how bad he is, unless you are going to examine how many George Bush killed and how many Barack Obama killed
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2017, 04:31 AM
    The only issue I have with ASSad is that he helped kill Americans . He needs to be held to account for that . The other thing I "admit " is that the emperor's Syrian policy sucked . Yemen is a proxy war ;but it is too important a location to allow the Iranian backed forces to win.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2017, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The only issue I have with ASSad is that he helped kill Americans . He needs to be held to account for that . The other thing I "admit " is that the emperor's Syrian policy sucked . Yemen is a proxy war ;but it is too important a location to allow the Iranian backed forces to win.
    Again with the propaganda, Did Assad come to america and kill americans? Al Qaeda did and you play fotsee with them in the ME. I am sick of this crap and so is everyone else. Putin called you on it and intervened and as far as I can see the american sanctioned slaughter in Syria stopped. Yemen is unimportant, whoever is in change is going to let the tankers pass. You are fighting a proxy war for the Saudi in Yemen. You are fighting a proxy war for Saudi in Syria. Be careful what you wish for. There is only one place america can be great
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2017, 05:46 AM
    Assad and Putin are dictators who kill and exploit their own people. Throw in that nut from Turkey, and the Saudis, who brutally destroy opposition to maintain power! It's a complex, complicated, dangerous world Clete, so pick your side or bury your head in the sand.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2017, 03:21 PM
    I'm on the side of the people Tom, when describing nuts set loose on the ME you forgot to include GWB and BO, it seems almost obligatory that PONTUS will interfere in the ME

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a spell [ 17 Answers ]

I purchased all my clothes in six 99 cent stores in and around or 25 minutes from where I live. I have tons of clothes (all in great shape - I have the knack to pick out clothes that look like they came from an expensive store and I love them all and I am keeping all of them forever) and all are...

How to spell in sanskrit, [ 0 Answers ]

Kara Charana Kritham Vaak Kaayajam Karmajam Vaa Sravana Nayanajam Vaa Maanasam Vaa Aparadham Vihitham Avihitham Vaa Sarvametat Kshamasva Jaya Jaya Karunaabdhe Sri Maha Deva Shambho I want to remember this Mantra, but its uneasy to pronounce in english so could someone help me translate it in...

How to spell [ 8 Answers ]

How do you spell malevolence?

How do you spell.. . [ 1 Answers ]

How do you spell the plural of wanna-be? Wanna-bes doesn't look right! How about wanna-bees?

View more questions Search