Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ielshy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2017, 04:09 AM
    Diagnose of ptb
    Good day.. I'm female 36 years.. Just want to ask about my x-ray result the first x-ray I had the impression is suspicious densities right upper lobe suggest for apicolordotic view then I go for apicolordotic view and the result is confirm presence of reticulonadular densities in the left upper lobe suggestive of ptb.. I was confuse because the first x-ray says it's right the after the second result is left.. hope to understand what does it mean thank u in advance
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2017, 06:06 AM
    It is best that you confirm this diagnosis with your attending doctor. We are unable to comment on your x ray procedure and outcome. We are not doctors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ptb, cavitation in left upper lobe [ 1 Answers ]

I I'm see 19 yrs.old and exposed in PTB patient. I had CXR IMPRESSION: PTB, CAVITATION IN LEFT UPPER LOBE. What does it mean? Is it treated? What antibiotics I should take? I hope you response my questions ASAP

Deportaion and eye scan due to failed medical of ptb [ 4 Answers ]

After deportation I stayed and I am now OK can I possible to go back again in uae how can I know that I can go back? Is there a possible way to remove my eye scan there?

How to diagnose a furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace fan won't run. The burner lights up but the fan won't start then the burner stops is this a high limit problem?

Please help diagnose. [ 1 Answers ]

My 65 yo brother-in-law was diagnosed with colon cancer in April 2002. He had surgery to remove cancer May 2003. He chose not to receive chemo. He had a blood test done in November 2002 that reveiled a low hemoglobin ( 7.3 ). At this time the doctors have given him transfusions that upped his...

View more questions Search