Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoshihunter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2017, 04:54 PM
    If you had a video-presentation about the United Kingdom, what would you show?
    Please help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 25, 2017, 04:59 PM
    Rain.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 25, 2017, 05:36 PM
    If I had a video-presentation assignment about the United Kingdom to do, I would probably show rain and fog.

Since this is your assignment, what would you show? What do you know about the UK? What visually appeals to you about the UK?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2017, 09:13 AM
    If it were me I would show all about Wimbledon because tennis is my thing.

What is your thing? Castles? The Monarchy? Poor teeth? Big Ben? Pick something and let your imagination run wild with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I buy this ring in the united kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

I could buy this ring in the usa but can I purchase it in the united kingdom- murano millie flori sterling silver blue floral glass heart ring venetian style. Thank you.

IS BRIGHCCOVE Co. From Oxford, United Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

Is BRIGHCCOVE CO. from Oxford, United Kingdom a legitimate service establishment that could assist in the processing of registration documents for state work permits for foreign workers in Ireland? Please help if you know. Thank you.

Fathers rights in the United Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the United Kingdom. Can you tell me what rights to a paternal father have to a newborn child. The mother was abandoned at 16 weeks pregnant and the father wants to have access every day. He also wants to take the 4 day old newborn away for an hour every day. The mother is breast...

Tax for f-1 student from United Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any tax exemption from f-1 students from United Kingdom? If yes, how much?

View more questions Search