Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askmeasksteve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2017, 03:51 PM
    Stephen shaw
    Looking for Janet Taylor need Shaw born Slough 2/11/1956 to Pamela Shaw who is in her 80s. A recent/ongoing illness revealed mum desperate for a word before time runs out. A chance to get in contact is the ask.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 26, 2017, 06:21 AM
    Please start with WHERE in the world, as close to the local level that you know.
    Then be more specific about other details. Taylor need Shaw born Slough makes no sense.
    Assuming that Janet married, please say when and where, and the husband's name.
    In other words, mum can tell you everything, no matter how trivial, if she wants to find her daughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stephen King movie [ 1 Answers ]

Movie on island. The devil wants one child Or he won't go away he knows everything

Stephen King books. Where to get on internet. [ 1 Answers ]

Double question. Does anybody have by chance any direct links to where to get King books? And a second one: what would you recommend to read of the same direction and quality as King? Really like his style. You know... smart/horror/fantasy/sci-fi

For you stephen king fans [ 1 Answers ]

I just read the whole Skeleton Crew" Collection of short stories. i loved most of them. although 'the reach' wasnt very scary. my favorite was "The Jaunt" and "Gramma" my question is, did anyone understand "MilkMan 1-2"? I couldn't follow it. Something about some guys meeting up...

Stephen king? [ 1 Answers ]

I think this is a stephen king movie. I only remember one part there's this guy on a diet and he gets this pie from a gypsy for his wife and she eats it and her face is all messed up and she's dead but then his daughter eats some of it and that's the ending

Does Stephen King use ghost writers? [ 1 Answers ]

A girl I'm studying with claims that Stephen King is using ghost writers (that he writes down his ideas, but makes someone else write the books), and that it's a well-known fact, and that it took so much time for him to write one of his last books because he wrote him himself... I look on the...

View more questions Search