Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RoiKoh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2017, 01:08 PM
    Seking Very Old Friends in Ghana
    I am seeking out very old friends from Ghana who are ex maritime personnel from the former Black Star Line. I met them in Singapore between 1982 and 1988. As I am age 60 now, most of them must also be senior citizens by now. Some of the names are: Mathew Donko, Ofori, George Hasan, Francis Taye and many many more. They know me as Roi Koh, a Singaporean. Hope this is useful and helpful in locating some of them. Many thanks, Roi
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 24, 2017, 01:48 PM
    Your best bet is Facebook. Also just google each name, one at a time. Try the names alone but then with Black Star Line. Also google different phrases such as 'former Black Star Line personnel' and such.

A site such as this is not a good place to hope for a chance that someone will know them. It could happen, of course, because if they are looking too, and google the right words, they will find your question here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2017, 06:28 PM
    I would be sorry to say that there is almost no way, There is not a good search system there, and even a PI on the ground would have trouble there.
    Looking though as noted, reunion sites, Facebook and other social media would be the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to verify a Ghana passport and US travel Visa issued in Ghana [ 4 Answers ]

I have a scanned document indicating all the data of a US B-2 Visa issued to a citizen of Ghana. This document includes a Passport number of the citizen and I wish to verify the validity of all the Document's data for Authenticity. How can this be quickly accomplished.

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

Cost of passport and visa from ghana to Australia for ghana citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and is Ghana citizen. We want to live together in Australia. Can you tell me what it will cost for her passport and visa to Australia because I will be paying for it. Thank-you.

Does ghana have a declaration fee to leave ghana [ 5 Answers ]

I just wish to know if there is such a thing as a 4000aud fee for people to leave ghana

View more questions Search