Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2017, 06:02 AM
    Which color will be the best for my room?
    The base color of my room is Sky Blue. Can anyone tell me which color will match it with it? And what color can be the best for other things like - curtains, rugs, pillows, bedcovers etc.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2017, 12:59 PM
    Get a paint chip and go to Home Depot, Lowe's or Ace. They can show you thousands of colors. Try this.
    Light Blue Color Schemes | Light Blue Color Combinations | Light Blue Color Palettes
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 24, 2017, 03:31 PM
    Personally I like lots of white with any blue, and touches of light green and lavender, with a little light yellow.

Blue is a cool color. A little yellow warms it. White lightens it. Lavender and green complement the 2 primary colors of blue and yellow.
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2017, 08:36 PM
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent blue hair color? [ 1 Answers ]

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Aqua hair color?

When you apply Color oops must the room be warm [ 0 Answers ]

I used Color oops but it didn't remove my ash brown rinse, instead my hair was a yellow blond. I tries it again the next day, but my hair is still blond. I am trying to go back to my natural color gray. I think I remember the directions saying the room needs to be warm, it wasn't. Could this be why...

Need Color help! New house, living room [ 20 Answers ]

We are moving into a new home in June. We are new home owners and are thrilled! Most rooms in the house need a paint job. Someone who painted their did an AWFUL job! They made a mess of it. Luckily with paint you can just paint over it. The living room's paint job is not that bad at all. We...

What color paint? Tiny living room, low light, beige carpet, med brown couch [ 6 Answers ]

I live in an apt. and cannot go dark.. it has to be really light.. it is kind of an open area with the kitchen on the other side which is linen white. Should I do the whole thing linen white? A lot of people say green and I have tried a few sages but ehh.. not loving it. I have tried a light tan...

Color of Living Room [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a 1325 sq ft condo. I want to paint my living room dining room and hallway in a Deep red w/trim in white on baseboards crown molding and fireplace. Everyone seems to be telling me that if I paint this red it will make the room look smaller. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search