Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raazi91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2017, 06:09 AM
    Measurement Sample Data
    Hi, I am looking for some sample measurement data of devices like Volt, Current, Power and Energy meters. I want to obtain statistical information like variance and standard deviation of data.

Can anyone point me to some good data sources? I couldn't find any after googling for about 20 minutes :p
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2017, 10:50 AM
    Some of that data would come from the equipment manufacturer. Some high end devices should have better tolerance but you need a standard to measure against. Check "robotroom.com/multimeter". Torque wrenches have a mil spec of +/- 4%. Google "milspec tolerances", you might find some info there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Use the given data to find the minimum sample size required to estimate the populatio [ 2 Answers ]

Use the given data to find the minimum sample size required to estimate the population proportion. Margin of error: 0.015; confidence level: 90%; p and q unknown

Given random sample find probability that sample mean? [ 0 Answers ]

X has normal distribution with mean of 107 and a standard deviation of 1.5 .if a sample of 25 students is selected at random, find the probability that sample mean is greater than 110?

Collect a random sample of size n from a population and from the data collected? [ 1 Answers ]

icollect a random sample of size n from a population and from the data collected compute a 95% confidence interval for the mean of the population.Which of the following would produce a new confidence interval with larger width (larger margin of error) based on these same data?

Sample Data - Range and Mean [ 1 Answers ]

Five samples of size three (3) were collected for a variable measurement. All sample data were greater than or equal to 4. The sample means and sample ranges are: Sample number 1 2 3 4 5 Sample mean 5.0 4.9 5.0 5.2 ...

View more questions Search