Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mbwec64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2017, 05:07 PM
    My Hustler Super Z cuts off about 30 seconds after blades are engaged
    I have a Hustler Super Z, 60 in, with a 25 HP Kawasaki. It will idle low or high for an extended period. When I engage the blades it will cut for about 30 seconds and cuts off. I have tried turning the blades off when it starts and choking it, but can't save it. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Blades remain engaged [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause the blades to remain engaged on a john deer lawnmower?

Troy bilt super bronco lawn tractor blades won't stay engaged [ 4 Answers ]

The blade lever will no stay. It works fine as long as you hold it in the engaged position

2007 Troybuilt cuts out when blades are engaged [ 3 Answers ]

My 2007 Troy built mower starts and runs fine. The moment I engage the blades AND take my foot off the brake, it begins to spit, sputter, backfire and nearly will die. When I push in the brake, it stops and runs normally. If I disengage the blades, it runs perfectly. What is going on?

Mower stalls when blades are engaged [ 3 Answers ]

I seen this mower advertised online, Murray riding mower. 11 HP , 30" cut , 4sp &1 r ,Runs good, Stalls when ingaging mower deck belt. May be adjusment? $130.00 takes it Any ideas what might be causing this and would this be a good deal for this mower. Thank you for any help you can give me..

Craftsman 42" Riding lawn mower cuts off when blades engaged [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsman 42" riding lawn tractor that has the electronic blade engage switch. The mower runs fine but when you engage the blades it runs for a few seconds and then shuts the mower down. I have bypassed the safety switch under the seat and also had to replace the clutch the pulls in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.