Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbaby14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2017, 02:19 PM
    I am pregnant and had 3 blood test they think I have miscarrriaged how can I know
    How do I know if I miscarried
    gbaby14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2017, 02:28 PM
    Worried pregnancy
    Hi I found out that I was pregnant I had not missed a period but 5 test showed positive had bad cramp went to the hospital had blood work done and it camed up positive now they think I have misscarried but still having blood work done how can I know for sure if I misscarried or not
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 22, 2017, 03:17 PM
    Hi, please start at the beginning. How pregnant do you think you were, or were told? Did all 3 blood tests read positive? When did they say they think you miscarried? From ultrasound?

It is easy to miscarry and not know it, if early weeks. There is no way that I know of to know, except that you will release a thicker and higher volume of menstrual blood and tissue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you be pregnant if a home test and a blood test say no [ 2 Answers ]

Well back in July I took a at home test it said yes went to the er and the blood test said no but I'm gaining weight like crazy and eating foods I normaly don't like can I be pregnant even though the er test said no

Can only a blood test tell if I am pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

My hubby and I are trying to get pregnant but all the home tests are negative could I still be pregnant? I am just 2 days late for my period and could I be a person that only a blood test could tell? Any answers will help thanks

How soon should I take a blood test to see if I am pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost 10 months now. I usually get my period the day of or the day before my ovulation calendar shows me getting it. I was supposed to get my period yesterday and I have not gotten it yet. I took a pregnancy test and it showed up negative. Does...

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search