Ask
    ripoomania Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2017, 09:31 AM
    I need help in a missing letter riddle
    U P D W
    T O B M
    P N F O
    Q N C ?

What is the letter for the missing letter and why ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 22, 2017, 01:47 PM
    Don't know.... see only 3 vowels, O twice... wondering if missing letter is U, but no time now to study it. The only reason is use that tact is that there are 2 Ns together in a column, which threw me off, and there is a vowel in every row...

But I' guessing U, quickly.
    ripoomania Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2017, 01:05 PM
    Riddle
    U P D W
    T O B M
    P N F O
    Q N C ?

What is the letter that should replace the question mark ?

1-J
    2-K
    3-L
    4-M
    5-N
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 25, 2017, 06:55 PM
    Got your message. Have friends visiting from out of town. Not going to work on it, sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make program in java that convert capital letter to small letter [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make program in java that convert capital letter to small letter

Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm [ 13 Answers ]

5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

Hard drive letter missing [ 1 Answers ]

Here is my problem I have an external hard drive connected through usb on my desktop using xp home edition it had a drive letter of f assigned to it and was working fine but I tried to access today and the short cut says that it no longer exists went to disk management and found that it is still...

View more questions Search