Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asdadasd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2017, 01:05 AM
    Credit Card in middle east
    Hi guys

I am going to Iran next month for a work project for 9 month or maybe more.

I was wondering how I can use my own credit card in Iran. Also anybody knows how I can send money to my family in Italy ?

Thanks for your answers

Agapito
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2017, 06:40 PM
    Iran just in 2016 started using credit cards, so you will not really find much use there. You will have to arrange a bank account and money transfers
    adampotter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2017, 12:46 AM
    Dear Agapito
    I was in Iran last 6 month ago and just want to tell you that's a nice country with nice people.
    In Iran you aren't able to use your credit card, you can use only one local system named "Shetab"
    I found a Financial company in Iran they could withdraw money from my VISA card and gave cash to me.
    This is Iranicard. They also provide MasterCard and VISA card.
    They can transfer money for you to your family also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can HSBC in the Middle East do to collect credit card debt from expats not there [ 1 Answers ]

I worked in Dubai and then Qatar for about two years until losing my job last year. I have continued to pay my HSBC cards but am no longer able to do so. What can HSBC do to me since I am no longer in the Middle East?

Biblical Archaeology - Near East & Middle East Archaeology [ 2 Answers ]

If the archaeology of the Near/Middle East is an interest of yours, check out the Biblical Archaeology Society (BAS). We, too, have a forum where you are welcome. BAS has been publishing the latest research in the field of archaeology in the Biblical lands since 1975 in their flagship...

Bush and La La Land - The Middle East [ 9 Answers ]

Hello: Bush arrived in Israel just as a terrorist rocket from Gaza crashed into an infant's bedroom in Sderot. A teenager was injured by shrapnel. In Gaza City, several hundred Hamas supporters, chanting "Death to America," staged a protest march, burning Israeli and American flags and...

Shipping goods to middle east? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew any cheap shipping companies that can ship goods to iraq? From ireland or United kingdom(UK). The package is approx 80kg of goods? Consisting mainly of hydrated food including but including packaging it could weigh up to 100kg. If anybody has an info...

View more questions Search