Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asimrana95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2017, 04:32 AM
    Dajjal having powers of making rains and draught, will it be scietific?
    Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) mentioned of the Dajjal one day in the morning…….. Like cloud driven by the wind. He will come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion); they will affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He will then give a command to the sky: there will be rainfall upon the Earth and it will grow crops. Then in the evening, their pasturing animals will come to them with their humps very high, their udders full of milk and their flanks distended. He will then come to another people and invite them. But they will reject him so he will go away from them; they will have a drought and nothing will be left with them in the form of wealth. He will then walk through the desert and say to it: Bring forth your treasures. The treasures will come out and gather before him like a swarm of bees………..”
    Hadith - Muslim #7015, Narrated An-Nawwas ibn Sam'anAllah's Apostle (peace be upon him) mentioned of the Dajjal one day in the morning…….. Like cloud driven by the wind. He will come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion); they will affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He will then give a command to the sky: there will be rainfall upon the Earth and it will grow crops. Then in the evening, their pasturing animals will come to them with their humps very high, their udders full of milk and their flanks distended. He will then come to another people and invite them. But they will reject him so he will go away from them; they will have a drought and nothing will be left with them in the form of wealth. He will then walk through the desert and say to it: Bring forth your treasures. The treasures will come out and gather before him like a swarm of bees………..”
    Hadith - Muslim #7015, Narrated An-Nawwas ibn Sam'an

So this power of controlling weather and treasure finding will be scientific capability or spiritual power given by Allah at that time?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 19, 2017, 05:56 AM
    You asked this under Science instead of Religion.
    My response is science.

Every religion used to think their Creator controlled the weather. We now know how weather patterns occur, no matter how many variables there are to complicate it.
    There's no reason to feel that you are 'wrong' or 'bad' for believing a more modern theory.
    I'm sure any scholar of Islam will agree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is there a draught coming up my shower drain hole [ 1 Answers ]

We have a draught coming up through the shower drain hole. It brings with it a foul smell of the sewer

Dajjal photo on YouTube [ 5 Answers ]

Salam u laikum I have seen a vidoe on YouTube about dajjal could please enlighten me on this video as everyone seems to be saying something different YouTube - DajjaL has Born in israel??? please do let me know

About dajjal [ 0 Answers ]

MY NAME is farooq ali If u see ALLAH(bright light), prophets & saints in my dreams can u help me.I had seen all these dreams frequently

Heavy rains making my basement drain back up [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a house that is 90 yrs old. When we moved in 5 year ago we had to have septic put in. the septic leach field has a runoff piping all way around leach field and runs out back in woods. About a year ago I had heavy rain and snow run off like today and basement drain backed up. I went out...

National powers, Implied powers, Inherent powers [ 6 Answers ]

What is meant by expressed national powers? Implied powers? Inherent powers? How have each of these powers contributed to expansion of the national government?

View more questions Search